Watson-Marlow Tubing Division
WATSON-MARLOW BIOPHARMACEUTICAL TUBING
Silicone and Bioprene TPE tubing supplied in
- custom sizes and lengths...
Watson-Marlow leads the world in silicone and Bioprene TPE tubing specifically manufactured for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries. We enjoy accelerating success with our silicone and Bioprene TPE tubing because of our remarkable service, high quality, and precision tube tolerances. In our state-of-the-art cleanrooms we manufacture Pumpsil premium quality platinum cured silicone tube and Bioprene a unique Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tube.
All are USP Class VI and are supplied with detailed certification in every box. Complete validation packs for each are available. We are the only peristaltic pump manufacturer extruding our own tubing, we can provide custom sizes and packaging, and guaranteed response times, delivered on time, every time.
Pumpsil Platinum-cured Silicone Tubing
Watson-Marlow leads the world in peristaltic pumps. Now we are showing the way in tube manufacture. Pumpsil®, our own platinum-cured silicone tubing, gives you the optimal performance from your application. We produce it to the highest standards in a clean-room plant where quality control comes first
- Absolute traceability
- Full bio-pharm certification – USP Class VI, ISO10993
- Class J, 10,000, clean room manufacture to ISO9001 2000, cGMP guidelines
- Dedicated platinum-cured facility – no 2,4 DCBA residues
- Ultra-smooth bore to control protein binding and bacterial growth
Bioprene - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tubing
Bioprene, our own Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tubing, is easily welded, gives excellent pump life and has a very good chemical compatibility. We produce it to the highest standards in a class J/10,000 clean-room according to cGMP standards, operating within an ISO9001:2000 quality system.
- Full bio-pharm certification – USP Class VI, FDA, ISO10993
- Virgin pellet only, full lot traceability
- Class J/10,000 clean room manufacture to ISO9001 2000, cGMP guidelines