West Special Fasteners
Our expertise and knowledge makes us a market leading and innovative fastener manufacturer and we cover a multitude of fastenings and hot forging services.
Our facilities utilise the latest in induction hot forging machinery, with CNC precision and automatic & manual lathes.
A comprehensive range of fasteners can be produced in house, such as:
•Hexagon Head Bolts
•Socket Head Capscrews
•Socket Countersunk Screws
•Cup Square Bolts
•Many other special fasteners can be produced
West Special Fasteners can also work to bespoke customer drawings and a vast selection of standards and specifications, such as ASTM, ASME, BS (British Standard), DIN and ISO, etc.
West Special Fasteners expertise is in manufacturing in Stainless Steels and Exotic Alloys, such as:
- Super Duplex UNS S32760, UNS S32750, UNS S32550, UNS S32760 FLT, UNS S32760 SA
- Hastelloy® Alloy C276, Alloy C22, Alloy B2, Alloy B3, Alloy X
- Inconel® Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 686, Alloy 718, Alloy 725
- Incoloy® Alloy 800, Alloy 825, Alloy 925
- Titanium Grade 2 & 5
- Monel® Alloy 400, Alloy K500
- Carpenter® 20Cb-3, Alloy 20
- 254 SMO
- Duplex UNS S31803
- Stainless Steels A4, A2, A4-80, A2-80
- ASTM A193 B8M, B8, B8C, B8T, Class 1 & 2
- Aluminium Bronze NES 833, CA103, CA104, C63000
- Aluminium Silicon Bronze NES 834
- Silicon Bronze UNS C65500
- Hiduron® 191, NES 835
- Nimonic® Alloy 80A
- Nitronic® 50, 60
- 660 A, B, C, D
West Special Fasteners Limited has manufactured special fasteners in stainless steels, nickel alloys and exotic metals for a large variety of industries and applications including, but not limited to, the following examples:
- Oil Rigs - Including Alloy 625 fasteners for flare tips
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth - A4-80 Bolts used in counter balance
- The O2 Arena, London - A4-80 Bolts used in the foundations when the Millennium Dome was converted to The O2 Arena.
- Greater Gabbard Wind Farm - On sandbanks 23 km off the coast of Suffolk in England. Super Duplex Fasteners supplied were used in the 140 Offshore Wind Turbines.
- Humber Gateway Wind Farm - Over 50,000 M12 Hexagon Bolts Super Duplex S32760 made and supplied from our factory in Dronfield ,Derbyshire, UK.
- Marina Bay Bridge, Singapore - A4-80 Stainless Steel Hexagon Bolts supplied to Marina Bay Bridge Singapore. Made and supplied from our factory in Dronfield, Derbyshire, UK.
- Offshore Helipad - Hot Forged and tested Super Duplex S32760 Bolting supplied to bolt together the Helipad on the Hebron project off the coast of Newfoundland. Made and supplied from our factory in Dronfield, Derbyshire, UK to Exxonmobil.
- Pump & Valve Industries - Astm A320 L7M, Super Duplex S32760, Astm A193 B8M, Monel K500 and many other grades of fasteners have been made and supplied from our factory, to various OEM's in the Pump and Valve industries since the company was founded.
West Special Fasteners are specialists in the hot forging and machining of Super Duplex Fasteners
With unrivalled experience in everything from sourcing raw material from the best mills, to heat treatment and testing required, we see ourselves as a world leader in terms of knowledge and understanding of Super Duplex. ExxonMobil approval for the hot forging of Super Duplex bolting only reinforces this.
We have a comprehensive range of Super Duplex raw material in stock, ready to produce quality fasteners, on swift lead times.
So please send us your Super Duplex enquiries and we'll always do our very best to help you
Super Duplex Grades Available:
- UNS S32760
- UNS S32750
- UNS S32550
- UNS S32760 FLT, FG, S
West Special Fasteners have extensive knowledge in the machining, hot forging, heat treatment and testing of Incoloy and Inconel grades. Please see below for more information on the Incoloy and Inconel grades we can offer.