White Rose Non Wovens Ltd
White Rose Non Wovens supply / distribute quality air filter products, and associated air filter materials for use in HVAC, gas turbine and paint spray processes. We also provide filters that are used within hospitals, pharmaceutical, health, gas adsorption and food industries that help provide clean air for people and their environments.
Lower efficiency filters in grades G2 – G4 such as filter pads, panel filters or pleated panel filters for coarse and medium filtration can be used as pre filters to protect and extend the life of secondary or finer filters.
Please click on the below links for more information about our Primary Filter range
These pleated panel air filters are available in grade G4 utilising either polyester or polypropylene synthetic media which is bonded to a support mesh.
- Standard panel depths are 1” (22mm) 2” (44mm) and 4” (94mm)
- Radial V Pleat design
- Panels flame retardant to UL Class 2
- Higher grade filter panels available
- Standard and non standard sizes available
Enclosed in heavy duty moisture resistant white cardboard
Ideally suited for air filter manufacturers without pleating machines. Available in grades G4 through to F8 in two media types polyester or meltblown polypropylene.
- Standard pleat depths are 1” (22mm), 2” (47mm) and 4” (94mm)
- Expanded metal support
We also have self supporting polyester pleat media which does not rely on a metal grid for stability.
Application fields for our filter medias within the HVAC industry are many and diverse. We stock and supply air filter materials in grades G2 through to H10
- High dust holding capacity
- Non fibre shedding
- EN779 : 2002 tested / (REACh) E>C> No. 1907/2006 regulated
- Flame Retardant to DIN.53438
- Filter range is available in roll, reel or cut pad form
Suitable for the production and manufacture of pleated air filters
- Available in polyester or polypropylene.
- Advanced filtration
- Low initial resistance
- Efficiencies from G4 up to F8
- Laminated with expanded metal support mesh for structural support.
- Rolls available in a range of widths
Roll lengths 150m
The Ultra Seal Bag is a new synthetic extended surface high capacity air filter, manufactured from high grade polyester media and ultrasonically sealed, these self supporting pockets offer longer operating life together with high dust holding capacity.
- Designed for highest degree of air cleanliness
- Even air flow distribution throughout the pocket.
- Available in corrosion resistant metal or plastic frame Incinerable with plastic frame.
- G4 – F5 grades
- Synthetic – 100% Polyester pockets
Specifically developed for filter bag manufacturers.
Ready cut to size welded pockets featuring:
- Welded Spacer technology
- Advanced filtration
- Low initial resistance
- Range of efficiencies from F5-F9
- Filter classification. EN 779:2002
Dimensions of pockets: Width is standard at 675mm but depth can vary to suit customer requirements.
These bag filters can be used as an air filter in its own right or as a pre filter giving protection to higher grade filters.
- Grades G4 through to F9
- Highest degree of air cleanliness
- Each pocket constructed of dual stage media
- Increased dust holding capacity
- Increased overall efficiency
- made of break resistant polypropylene fibres
- Low pressure drop
- Corrosion resistant metal frame or plastic frame with 20 or 25mm headers
- Flame retardant to UL Class 2
Standard and Non standard sizes available
- For use in general HVAC applications.
- Ideal for applications calling for both filtration and either gas or odour adsorption
- The filter is available in full, threequarter or half size units
- Similar to the standard EcoCarb, but this high efficiency rigid filter contains an F7 (85% eff.)
- Large airflow capacity
- Designed for applications that call for a higher degree of filtration plus the ability to adsorb pollutants from the atmosphere
Available in the same sizes as the standard EcoCarb
Employing a Radial V Pleat design this extended surface pleated filter is available in pleated packs ideally suited for filter manufacturers without pleating machines.
- Air Filters vailable in grades F5 to F8
- Roll lengths 150m.
- Rolls available in variety of widths
- White Rose can supply ready made panel filters in these higher efficiencies F5 –F8 with either plastic or white moisture resistant cardboard frame
Panels Flame retardant to UL Class 2
TYCHO™ Hepa filters are available in Grades H10 to H14
- Air filters are manufactured from high quality minipleated microglass
- Shaped in a multi V form for optimum pressure drop.
- Each air filter is individually tested.
- Standard 610 x 610 x 292 filter unit utilises 40m2 of filter media
- Available in either an MDF or galvanised steel frame
- Suitable industry applications are pharmaceuticals, clean rooms, hospitals and asbestos removal
- Continuous neoprene foam gasket
- Airflows of up to 5000m3/hr
Extended surface air filter used in commercial or industrial HVAC systems, where medium to high efficiency filtration is needed.
- Greater operational lifetime than standard bag filters
- Can be used without pre filter
- Suitable for variable air volume systems
- Operating face velocity ranges are 0 to 375fpm for 150mm deep filters and 0 to 675fpm for 292mm deep filters
- Available in grades F5 to F8 in either synthetic or fibreglass medias.
- Operating limits 100% RH 90degrees C
Filter depths 150mm or 292mm
Industrial Air Filters designed and manufactured to protect the health and safety of workers and environment, by removing hazardous particles and gases from the airstream
- Filter classification to EN779 and EN1822 (Hepa)
- Filters can be customised
Suitable for use in HVAC / Industrial / Food Beverage / Cleanroom / Pharmaceutical
Our Air Unit is a portable air cleaner giving healthcare institutions an effective new tool for use in infection control. Airborne bacteria such as MRSA and C.Diff can circulate for hours in wards, acute care units and communal rooms, recent studies have shown that contamination from MRSA can be reduced significantly by the use of portable air filtration.
The unit which operates quietly in the background of a room draws in contaminated air from the environment, the air particles are ionised and forced through two HEPA filters which have been coated with an anti-microbial layer of nanoparticles capturing both inorganic particles and microbes.
Test results show almost total elimination of bacteria within 40 minutes and 100% elimination after 3 hours.
The unit also removes 100% of airborne particles such as pollen, dust and mould spores all of which can trigger asthma and upper respiratory irritation.