Winner Plant Hire
Winner Plant are best known for an extensive range of mini excavators tracked loaders, tracked carriers and Compressors, all built for the tough demands of construction, plant hire, building, highways, earth moving and ground engineering.
We specialise in mini excavators hire which are powerful, comfortable, easy to operate and manoeuvre. Also available with mounted hydraulic breaker attachment. These 360° rotating cabs and independent boom swing with the capability of offset digging and are quick to manoeuvre
With a proven reputation for reliable, powerful and smooth performance our mini excavators have become the popular choice for operators, contractors, plant hirers and builders.
- Concreting Equipment - Petrol driven machine will trowel large wet concrete areas to a fine finish.
- Cutting Equipment - clipper saw bench, 12" cut off saws or 14" clipper road saws
- Generators and Transformers - portable power for site use
- Hydraulic Breakers - heavy duty, combine high performance with low operator fatigue.
- Mixers - Either heavy-duty diesel powered or, compact and light weight, petrol or electric.
- Pumps - centrifugal or submersible to cope with most water pumping jobs
- Rollers - single or twin drum - compacting large areas of hardcore, tarmac etc, when constructing a path, driveway or road.
Water Bowsers - on site water, towable, fitted with tap
Contact us today for special deals on Excavators, Heavy Lift Handling Equipment, Crawler Cranes, Dumpers and a range of Telehandlers and Scissor Lifts.
WINNER continues to build on success with the opening of a new satelite depot in Twineham, Sussex. The expansion will bring huge benefits to both existing and new customers by providing the facility for an even better collection/delivery service plus the much needed space for an even wider range of construction and access equipment.
Manitou, Skyjack, Hinowa, Genie and Niftylift - our new fleet of Access Platforms and Scissorlifts provide oustanding reach and stability, manoeuvrability and ease of use. Boom sizes cover the full range from 12m to 20m and Scissors comprise compact DC electric models to 10m working height through to diesel rough terrain machines to 17m. Specifications, performance data and pictures are on the website now...just click the links.