With the combination of our machining and programming skills we can produce high quality, detailed 3D machined parts exactly to your specification. These parts can range from one off high specification tools to low volume batch runs.
Linked in to our 3D machining, we specialise in the design and manufacture of:
- Injection moulding tools
- Blow moulding tools
- Vacuum forming tools
- Electrodes for spark erosion
With over 50 years of experience between them, our CAD Designers (Computer Aided Design) can offer several services including:
- Concept to design drawings
- Replicate existing item or concept model by reverse engineering either manually or by 3D laser scanning
- Working from 2D files and converting them to 3D
- Capable of handling older CAD formats
We work with the following systems: Vero and Work NC.