Zettlex (UK) Ltd
Our inductive sensors are used for many different applications:
- Temperature (by expansion)
As well as inductive sensors we design, manufacture and supply non-contact, inductive position and speed sensors; all of which are designed with a unique inductive technology.
We supply small rotary sensors that are perfect for small, challenging spaces where the maximum outer diameter range is less than 50mm or even less than 25mm. They are ideal for applications needing high resolution and repeatability. Applications for our small rotary sensors include:
- Motor encoders
- Servo controls
- Robot motion controls
As with the small rotary sensors; our large rotary sensors are perfect for difficult physical environments where high resolution and frequent repetition is required.
Ideal for extreme levels of accuracy, our range of large rotary sensors includes off the shelf options. Large rotary sensors can be used for numerous applications including CNC machine tools, rotary tables and test equipment.
The majority of our linear sensors are used in the 10mm - 1000mm range as they are ideal for a broad spectrum of linear sensing applications.
As well as CNC machine tools, our linear sensors are used in the following applications:
- Liquid level measurement
- Actuator servo feedback
- Weight/vibration and wear sensors
Our sensors can be used for numerous applications including:
- Azimuth & Elevation Angle Encoder
- ATEX Rotary Encoder
- Angle Resolvers for Gimbal System
- Flight qualified Rotary Sensor for flight surface control
- Programmable Angle Encoder
- Linear Sensor/Level Transducer for Volatile Liquids
- Flow Sensor
- Very harsh environment Linear Transducer
- Tandem Rotary Encoder for Optical System
- OEM Linear Transducer (Unpackaged)
- Angle Encoder for Petrochemicals
Find us on Google
We can be found on Google.co.uk