The company ASC (Advanced Sensor Calibration) is one of the world's leading manufacturers of acceleration and deviation sensors and IMU (Inertial Measurement Units).
ASC sensors are used for example in crash tests in vehicle development, safety and wearing monitoring of rail vehicles, stability monitoring for wind turbines or to measure the fluctuations in container ships.
In addition to standard sensors, ASC is particularly specialized in the production of tailor-made solutions which are exactly adapted to the needs of customers. These are also produced in small numbers. ASC convinces its customers worldwide with high quality and short delivery times. The company is on perpetual growth rate and expands its customer base continuously.
The company ASC is certified according to DIN ISO 9001. Its sensors are used in the following areas:
- Vehicle safety: Usage in various crash tests
- Vehicle dynamics/fatigue strength: driving comfort tests, lane change test, braking, etc.
- Stability monitoring for wind turbines
- ASC developed in cooperation with Siemens Mobility a tailor-made capacitive acceleration sensor for the monitoring system of Velaro high speed trains
- Monitoring wearing and stability for enhanced driving safety, more travel comfort and optimization of maintenance cycles
- Vibration monitoring for presses and injection moulding machines to prevent damage of business disruptions
- measuring the vibrations of air intakes in the interior of the aircraft during flight tests (flutter test)
- Wind milling tests to monitor the jet engine (e.g. for the A320)
- Acceleration measurements in tractors and all attached or mounted machines such as the mower to test the fatigue strength
- acceleration sensors
- capacitive acceleration sensors
- crash sensors (impact sensors)
- calibration services
- vibration sensors
- triaxial accelerometers
- capacitive deviation sensors
- maintenance of process measuring and control technology