Experience fascinating surfaces
Furniture, walls, garden fences, construction machines, mobile phones, wheel rims, leather sofas, or perfume bottles - there is hardly any object that does not come with a coating. The reason is obvious: among others, the surface determines the function, durability and the attractiveness of an object.
WAGNER offers the complete product and technology range for the entire process sequence, starting with feeding the product, followed by mixing, moving and controlling to finishing the optimal application to the surface. Both for the application of liquid and powder lacquers, paints and other liquid media.
For any requirement, WAGNER offers you the suitable technology. And thus enables an efficient use of resources, maximum quality and profitability – for brilliant results. Whether you decide on liquid or powder coating depends entirely on your work pieces and operational conditions. Find the right solution for your application area:
- Both multi-layer systems (primer & top coat), as well as very thin and thick layers of paint possible.
- All surfaces and geometries can be coated (wood, glass, metal, plastics, clothing, leather etc.), with and without the use of electrostatics.
- Large range of possible colours and effects, e.g. “piano lacquer surfaces” (amongst others for the automotive and furniture industry), metallic, “flip flop”
- Soft touch coatings, e.g. for fittings in cars
- Variety of coating material, such as 2-K paint, UV paint, sol-gel; water-based paints are especially suited for automobile finishing
- Different material can be coated in only one operation
- Recovery of up to 99% of overspray possible, thus little waste and high profitability
- Environmentally friendly due to the omission of solvents and diluents
- High durability of the painted surface, e.g. against UV radiation and mechanical stress – this application is ideally suited for aluminium and steel rims, agricultural and construction machinery or aluminium profiles
- Ideal coating of all electrically conductive metals – in addition, it’s also possible to coat other material, e.g. plastics, MDF or glass by electrostatic charge (provided they can withstand temperatures of up to 140°C)
- Coated work pieces can be loaded directly after cooling, resulting in little processing time
- Little cleaning effort
- ATEX approved HVLP
- Conventional Air spray
- Air-assisted Airless
- Mechanical 2k
- Electronic 2k, 3k or 4k mixing systems
- Powder coating booths
- Powder coating guns
- Transfer pumps
- Complete powder plants
- Basic automation
- Sophisticated systems
- Electrostatic bells
This is just some of the equipment offered as either independent components or as part of a turn-key engineering solution all supported locally via distribution.
With our ever growing product range we have expertise in the Automotive, Aerospace, Plastic painting, Furniture, joinery and Structural steel
industries as well as many more.
Swiss quality engineered and manufactured products to suit our customer's needs.