Wilcare Wales is the UK's leading provider of customised chairs, including;
Recliner Chairs, Disability Equipment Chairs, Rise & Recline Chairs, Mobility Chair Products, Mobility Chair Aids, Mobility Aids Recliner Chairs, Wall Hugger Chair, Bespoke Chairs, Electric Control Chairs, Hospital Chairs and Nursing Home Chairs. Luxury, comfort, style, quality, relaxing, tailored
are words that truly describe the range of Rise and Recline Chairs
manufactured by Wilcare Wales Ltd.
Wilcare has an impressive range of Electric Standard & Mobility Rise and Recline Chairs
that includes 16
models with 6 back
designs and 7 back
heights. A new low cost wall hugger chair
is being launched at Naidex
. Across the model range there is a choice of chair seat widths from 18 to 32 inch
with chair seat depths from 17 to 22 inch.
There is a vast range of options that will enable a chair to be tailored to meet the needs of virtually everyone. Our Product Range Includes:-
There is a vast range of added extras that include:
- The Tenby - Is an electronic rise and recline chair incorporating a 2 way action where the seat and back are in a constant position reducing the risk of skin shearing. Available to support 25 stones in a waterfall, three roll, split and cushion back.
- The Wye - Is and excellent value, compact single motor recliner chair featuring our waterfall back.
- The Gower - Is a recliner chair and is designed with beautifully polished wooden knuckles.
- The Snowdon - Is available with waterfall, three roll, split and cushion back.
- The Brecon - Is available with waterfall, three roll, split and cushion back.
- The Pembroke - Is a full armed version of The Tenby chair.
- The Raglan - Is an electric rise and recline chair incorporating a 2 way action, the seat and back are in a constant position to avoid the possibility of skin shearing.
- The Denbigh - Is a 3 motor recliner chair that offers independent control of the back, the leg rest and the rising function.
- The Monmouth - Is a premium design chair, reflecting the best of traditional British craftsmanship of the highest quality.
- The Conway - Is a high backed chair available in mahogany or light cherry woods with an option of incorporating reflexion foam.
- Specialist foams and gel pads inserts for the seat, footboard and armrests.
- 10 point massage system plus heat pad,
- Huge range of fabrics including Panvelle which is waterproof, breathable and anti MRSA (anti-microbial/anti-fungal) and conforms to Crib 5 flame retardancy.
We also manufacture a range of static chairs and sofas plus manual recliners to compliment their core range of Rise & Recline Chairs.
Wilcare are suppliers to the NHS, Social Services, Charitable Groups, Nursing Homes, Retail Outlets and private individuals. We can carry out assessments for individuals who wish to have a chair made to their own specifications.
If you are a:
- Mobility Dealer
- Nursing Home
- Healthcare Professional
who is looking to provide the most suitable Rise and Recline Chair
for your client and will not settle for second best, you really need to talk to the people who will understand your requirements and be delighted to help you and your client.
For further information please contact Wilcare Wales Ltd on tel no 01446 772227 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org WILCARE - IN POLE POSITION
RETURN TO TOP OF THE PAGE AND FOLLOW ANY LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION