is a high-technology company specialising in inductive sensors. Our business is the commercial exploitation of patents & technical expertise by :
Our customers include OEM's & electrical/electronic system manufacturers in a range of industries.
- Developing sensors to customer requirements
- Supplying pre-programmed chips
- Supplying sensors & sensor components
pioneers new technologies and new ways of doing business.
Most of the materials necessary to produce Zettlex sensors are widely available commodities: printed circuit boards & surface mount electronics. In most instances, there is little point in Zettlex being yet another source of such components.
Zettlex enables our customers to minimise their costs by supplying the gerber files, circuit diagrams and bills of materiel for sensor production. Zettlex supplies the software necessary for sensor operation, under licence, in the form a code protected chip. If an existing sensor design is not suitable for a customer, we can develop one to suit. Zettlex can also supply complete sensors. Applications Zettlex sensors have some unusual features
- Insensitive to misalignment
- Capable of identification
- Higher Margins
- Reliable without maintenance/service
- Very long life
- Low cost mechanical engineering
- No need for recalibration
- Minimise costs by measring multiple targets