Lati Thermoplastic Industries S.p.A. is the official global supplier of high technology solutions for the thermoplastic industry; it has been officially included in the foremost independent successful compounders by Applied Market information, in the publication "Technical Compounders - A review of Europe's 50 largest players". Thanks to over 60 years of experience in the sector of plastic materials, Lati has a consolidated reputation in terms of quality and service.
Its range of products includes high-performance materials, special compounds, self-extinguishing materials, reinforced and filled products.
Today Lati means tradition and innovation; tradition of a past which has allowed to reach a solid experience in the field of polymers modifications and which is opening the way for an increasing innovation toward products conformed to European regulations, toward metals substitution and the development of high technological materials.
Lati's products are created following many phases of analysis: development of competitive formulations thanks to an attentive quality-price ratio, analysis of the input coming from the market, a continual search for innovative solutions in compliance to the new international directives and regulations.
The choice of resins and additives following a careful quality control certainly represents an important phase in the activity of a compounder, but the ideas from which these new solutions are obtained and then proposed to our customers are the fruit of experience and incomparable dedication.
"Compounding Solutions" is not only a motto but a mission to which Lati has been dedicated for over 60 years and which continues to be dedicated to.
LATI is able to give complete support in each development phase of a new project: from the research of a new compound, to the optimization of the design and the technical support c/o the Customer.
An integral part of this commitment is guaranteed by the laboratory, and by research activities which, thanks to qualified staff, develop, characterize, receive and check the incoming and outgoing materials. The accurately chosen material must in fact comply with transformation parameters, mechanical requirements, electrical, thermal and environmental conditions.
The technical support dedicated to the development of products through the Customer assistance service is paramount: Lati offers a complete co-design service (fluid dynamic simulation, structural calculation, thermal calculation, data fitting) and moulding assistance service, where specialized technicians can follow the start-up of production directly at the machine, or intervene when required.
Finally, Lati organizes technical courses both c/o the company and c/o Customers; the courses are mainly intended for the technical staff, designers and engineers.
In this section Lati S.p.A. puts at the disposal of its customers all the experience accrued in the protection of the environment, work hygiene, safety and certification of the product.
In fact one can find a survey of norms and certifications of interest to the sector of injection-moulded plastic materials, starting with suitability for food contact and transportation of drinking water in Europe and the U.S.A. (Dir. 2002/72/EC, ACS, WRc, KTW, FDA, NSF 51, NSF 61), continuing with the European regulations of the electric and electronic sectors (RoHS, WEEE), as well as the automotive one (ELV, IMDS), concluding with the Safety Sheets and the recent controversial regulation REACh.
The survey also encompasses other strictly environmental labels (Ecolabel, Blaue Engel, White Swan, TCO) not to mention the complex LCA studies and the technical development of ecosustainable projects and products. Finally, the "Lati Substance Management Standard" list contains an extensive series of substances that cannot be used or must be carefully monitored, while the full conformity of the plant in explosive atmospheres is guaranteed by complete respect of the strict ATEX directive.
B2B Products and Services
- Acoustic - Enclosures, Plastic
- Automotive - Plastic Mouldings
- Batteries - Cases - Plastic and Rubber
- Bearings - Plastic
- Building Products - Plastic
- Bushes - Plastic
- Cable Covers - Plastic
- Cable Grommets - Plastic
- Cable Management - Plastic and Rubber Products
- Consultants - Plastic Industry
- Consultants - Plastics
- Design Engineering - Plastics
- Ducting - Plastic
- Electro Conductive Plastic
- Enclosures - Plastic
- Engineering - Precision, Plastic
- Engineering Components, Plastic, Precision Moulded
- Engineering Plastics
- Engineers - Plastic Materials
- Filters - Plastic
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Automotive Industry
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Component Design
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Electronics Industry
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Lighting Industry
- Junction Box - Electrical, Plastic
- Marine - Products - Plastic
- Moulders - Plastic
- Plastic - Engineering Grades
- Plastic - Glass Reinforced
- Plastic - Injection Mould Toolmakers
- Plastic - Injection Mould Toolmakers, 2-shot
- Plastic - Injection Moulders
- Plastic - Injection Moulding
- Plastic - Injection Moulding, Turnkey Solutions
- Plastic Component Design
- Plastic Components
- Plastic Components - ABS
- Plastic Components - Advanced Materials
- Plastic Components - Engineered Thermoplastic
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Aerospace
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Automotive
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Colour Matched
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Communications
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Computer
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Cosmetics
- Plastic Moulders - Glass Filled Nylon
- Plastic Moulders - Glass Reinforced, Custom
- Plastic Moulders - Injection
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 31-Oct-2011