We offer an extensive variety of non-destructive testing techniques and services including magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic inspection, liquid penetration inspection, and positive material identification.
Magnetic particle inspection is used for locating surface or near to surface discontinuities in ferromagnetic material, raw materials or finished products. Magnetically charged particles highlight the form of the discontinuity and indicate its location, size and shape.
Industrial radiography uses piercing X or gamma radiation to inspect defect and internal features in structures, products and materials. The results of industrial radiography are then analysed by a professional who is able to identify internal defects as well as material thickness.
We offer industrial radiography either on site our in our own well-equipped laboratory. Our qualified technicians work to high levels are standards in line with industry guidelines and to specific customer requirements. Industrial radiography is used in a wealth of industries such as oil and gas, construction, nuclear, aviation, and petrochemical.
Our positive material identification service provides alloy chemistry and grading of materials against ASMS and UNS material codes. Positive material identification determines a component's material grade and is a highly specialised method of non destructive testing.
We carry our positive material identification using the X-MET 5000 XRF Analyser integrated with a grade library containing:
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steels
- Cobalt Alloys
- Low Alloy Steel
- Tool Steels
- Copper Alloys
- Titanium Alloys
- Zirconium Alloys
- Aluminium Alloys (heavy alloying elements)
Another method of non destructive testing we have available is ultrasonic inspection. This method can be applied to most metallic and non-metallic materials and can accurately evaluate a surface for internal discontinuities such as blow holes, cracks, lack of fusion, laminations, and voids.
Ultrasonic inspection can be done in house in our own laboratory or delivered as part of our on-site inspection service.
Liquid penetrant inspection is a non destructive method of testing to reveal types of surface defects such as shrinkage, location, laminations, cracks, porosity, and laps. Liquid penetrant inspection is ideal at detecting small surface discontinuities. If they are left undetected, they can affect the functionality and final appearance of a manufactured component.
We offer a range of on-site testing for large civil engineering structures and small components, castings and welds manufactured in a selection of conventional and exotic materials.
Our on-site testing technicians are highly trained, experienced and hold certification up to level III for a variety of examination schemes.
Our full range of on-site testing includes:
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Gamma Radiography
- Micro-Focus Rod Anode Radiography (Laboratory Service Only)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (Visible and Fluorescent)
- Hardness Testing
- Positive Material Identification (XRF)
- Spark Testing (Holiday Identification)
- Ferrite Testing
- Industrial Imaging (Video Imagescope)
Our visual inspection is a process of non destructive testing to detect and examine a range of flaws on multiple items at various stages of manufacture.
Visual inspection is the most widely used method of inspecting and highlighting surface cracks and help to determine their effect on any potential structural failures.
B2B Products and Services
- Aerospace Magnetic Particle Non Destructive (NDT) Testing
- Automotive Aqua Blasting Non Destructive (NDT) Testing
- Automotive Dyestuff Penetrant Non Destructive (NDT) Testing
- Flaw Detection NDT Equipment
- NDT - Calibration Standards
- NDT - Dye Penetrant Test Kits
- NDT - Inspection Specialists
- NDT - Materials and Equipment
- NDT - Offshore Inspection
- NDT Testing
- Non Destructive (NDT) Testing - Automotive Peening
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Air Pressure
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Aluminium
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Aluminium Castings
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Carbon Fibres
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Digital Flaw Detection
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Eddy Current
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Forgings
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Gas Turbines
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Hydraulic
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Laminates
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Machined Assemblies
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Magnetic Particle
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Penetrant
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Radiography
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Rubbers
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Spot Welding
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Welding
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and Inspection
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) of Metals
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) of Stainless Steel
- Radiography - NDT Equipment
- Test Equipment - NDT
- Testing Services - Non-Destructive
- Thickness Gauges - NDT
- Ultrasonic - NDT Equipment
- Ultrasonic - Probes NDT
- Ultrasonic Equipment - NDT Probes
- Ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- X-Ray - Equipment, Digital, NDT
- X-Ray - Generators NDT
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 10-Jul-2012