The SCHMIDT® HydroPneumaticPress range consists of a modular system suitable for transforming, joining and assembling optimally within the pressing force range 15 – 220 kN.
With the addition of the SCHMIDT® Press Control 600 and the optional process monitoring, these presses become EC type-approved, CE-conformed workstations. Therefore these press systems can be used in either single cycle mode or automatic mode.
The application determines selection of the press system. Consideration is given to the flexible design of the assembly location taking into account the ergonomic and safety aspects. These characteristics are achieved by means of a finely adjusted, modular type product range. The efficiency and increased process reliability of these press systems have been proven many thousands of times, in single applications, semi-automated assembly systems and have been integrated into automated production lines.
• Optimally adapted to individual requirements due to its modular design
• High flexibility and economic efficiency due to short changeover times
• Easy and accurate positioning of tools due to the precise alignment between ram bore and the ground press table
• The force output preselector allows reducing the pressure for the power stroke to 1 bar. This reduces the nominal press force to 1/6 of the maximum force.
• The end positions of the ram can be sensed via the inductive proximity switches.
• No mechanical compression spring in the cylinder of the hydro-pneumatic system, providing a long service life
• Low maintenance resulting in high productivity
• Long service life and precision due to maintenance-free guides
• Tool protection due to smooth switchover from rapid approach stroke to power stroke
• Additional safety when using heavy tools due to the optional ram drift lock device for retention of ram in home position.
• Low noise level (< 75 dBA)
SCHMIDT's hydraulic pneumatic presses, including the HydroPneumaticPress range, have been adapted to suit individual requirements, has vast flexibility as well as economic efficiency and allows for easy and accurate positioning of tools.
The hydraulic pneumatic presses are suitable for joining, transforming and assembling within a pressing force range 15-22 kN.