1COLD is one of the fastest growing providers of specialist construction services to the food & drink, medical & pharmaceutical, data & communications, electronics & aerospace, research & environmental industries.
With over 50 years of experience in the UK and a history in the installation of food processing & food manufacturing facilities,
1COLD is proud of its reputation for delivering value engineered ‘turnkey’ solutions, where a wide range of temperature controlled environments are required.
Utilising composite panels to provide thermal insulation & hygienic conditions, a unique blend of resources and a portfolio of dedicated, experienced individuals, 1COLD offers ‘in-house’ expertise in the design, project management & construction of Coldstores, Chillstores, Freezers, Cleanrooms, Test Chambers, Data Storage & Firewalls.
Hygiene, Fire Protection or Temperature Control? The UK chilled & frozen food industry is one of the most advanced in the world, not only because of its range of products, but also because of its approach to food safety standards & management systems.
With the introduction of ever more stringent legislation & demands from insurers to comply with standards of fire protection & hygiene, we recognise the importance in providing specialist services to address the requirements of legal compliance.
1COLD is well positioned to meet these requirements & the ever increasing demands set by the UK food manufacturing industry.
- New food processing or food manufacturing facility?
- Expansion or relocation?
- Refurbishment or turnkey fit out?
- Factory Extensions?
- Hygienic, clean, air tight, fire protected enclosures?
- Data protection?
- Fire rated structures, firewalls & fire partitioning systems?
- Research laboratories or growth rooms?
- Environmental test Chambers?
- How can we help?
Whether you produce food, pharmaceutical products or aircraft components you will see tangible benefits from working with
1COLD. We have refined our systems, being ISO 9001 approved, resulting in an efficient, and high quality service. We recognise our greatest resource is our people; we therefore invest in training & personal development. In order to ensure standards of quality & health & safety are maintained, our installation engineers are 100% CSCS qualified. As a sign of our commitment, we have been awarded the CSCS Platinum certificate and hold accreditations with Constructionline, SAFEcontractor & CHAS.
Having such a comprehensive range of services enables our customers to avoid the complexity of co-ordinating several construction activities with several contractors; saving time, money & potential headaches.
- AutoCAD design & Consultancy
- Site Survey & Feasibility studies
- Groundwork & Drainage
- Kerbs (concrete or stainless)
- Composite insulated panels
Our Planning, design, project management & construction expertise benefits you by:
- Providing an exceptional time to market
- Delivering complex projects when timescales are critical
- Adding value to meet the needs of our clients
- Energetic & determined…offering our clients a competitive edge
- Turning an idea into a design - from concept to completion
- Providing a quality product on time and within budget
- Keeping your business operational
- Limiting your risk
- Less stress
- Reducing your leadtime - faster time to project realisation
- Effective communication & coordination
- Doing the right things, by the right people, in the right timescale, at the right price
- Provides cost effective solutions, allowing you time to free your own resources and letting you focus on running your business!