Advanced Alloy Services Ltd
Suppliers of high temp raw materials including Pure Metals and Nickel or Cobalt based alloys to service:
- Aerospace & associated industries
- Power Generation & Associated Industries
- Mining & Oil exploration industries
- Investment casting industries
- Other associated technologies
Advanced Alloys Services Ltd is BS EN ISO 9001 2000 approved and prides itself on the quality of product and services offered.
Sourcing & supplying pure metals
Segregation & identification of mixed alloys and scraps from third parties using qualitative optical methods and analysing apparatus. Materials are 100% sorted and checked confirming alloy integrity.
Processing Nickel and Cobalt based alloys using plasma and cropping techniques. Degreasing, baling and shot blasting facilities are on site if required.
- Bar cutting – A full range of Aerospace alloys up to 8” diameter are cut to size within a specific tolerance limit. Advanced Alloy Services Ltd has full approval status for all major UK aerospace bar stock manufactures.
We hold the latest “Waste management licenses” that allows us to receive such wastes as Nickel dust and powders to be handled in accordance to the waste environment agency regulations.