Advanced Engineering UK
With a record 2-day attendance of approximately 13,000, Advanced Engineering UK reinforced its reputation last November as the largest annual advanced engineering gathering in the UK.
Advanced Engineering UK brings together multiple high growth advanced engineering and technology events to provide a hugely exciting integrated UK and international technology transfer & business development environment. This year’s Advanced Engineering will be held on 4-5 November 2015, in Hall 5 of the NEC, Birmingham, UK.
Now in its 7th year, the ‘Aero Engineering Show’ represents the UK’s only 100% dedicated trade show and supporting Open Conference for Aerostructures,Wings, Engines & Aero Systems engineering, providing a uniquely tailored annual ‘exhibition showcase’ of the technology and engineering capability supply chain.
With supporting input from the UK aerospace industry’s national, regional and sectoral technical and trade bodies, the Aero Engineering Show will again present a core show component of the Advanced Engineering UK 2015 group of events. A record volume of UK and International specialist suppliers will be on the show floor supporting the aero structures, power plant and aero systems engineering sectors.
Hosted as part of the Advanced Engineering UK 2015 group of events, the Composites Engineering Show represents the UK’s only annual trade show for the very latest in composites materials, moulding & processing equipment, trade processors & fabricators, design, simulation, test & automation partners and much more.
With supporting input from Composites UK, Netcomposites, RAPRA, National Composites Centre, BINDT, EPSRC CIMComp and others, the show provides an unmissable two days of leading industry suppliers, expert presentations, a multitude of special show floor features and networking opportunities. Reflecting UK industry’s increasing demand to harness the benefits of composites materials, the Composites Engineering Show provides a crucial annual showcase and Open Conference addressing the very latest in composites materials, composites processing equipment, tooling & technologies, related design & simulation technology, specialist composites processing services, composites test & inspection technologies and much more.
This year’s show is set to be its largest yet, with some 200+ dedicated composites exhibitors and some 50+contributing speakers to ‘composites’ related core themes over the two days.
Hosted as part of the Advanced Engineering UK 2015 group of events, and now incorporating Auto Electronics, the Automotive Engineering Show represents UK’s only 100% dedicated show and open conference for Automotive body, chassis, powertrain and supply chain engineering, supporting the UK’s multiple vehicle design, development, production & integration engineering programmes – from Passenger Car, Performance Vehicle, CV, Bus &Truck, Motorcycle, Specialist, Low Carbon Vehicle & Engine sectors.
Performance Metals Engineering 2015 is a response to the increasing demands required from the metals sector, to meet ever higher performance in areas such as materials strength, functionality, deformation resistance, light weighting, corrosion resistance, high temperature capability, materials processing efficiency, sustainability, multi-functionality. The Performance Metals Engineering show stream adds to the Advanced Engineering UK event’s reputation as the leading event for advanced materials.
- Meet OEM’s, Tier 1’s & supply chain groups throughout UK advanced engineering sectors including auto, aero, motorsport, consumer, energy and more under one roof.
- Meet key leads and customers in your own core sector/s PLUS those from related sectors and applications for your products and solutions.
- Gain bonus PR support for your company up to, during, and post show, through show press campaigns.
- Benefit from use of B2B networking portal to help pre-arrange meetings with attendees at your stand.
- Source and do business face-to-face with 750+ supply chain engineering exhibitors across all high performance engineering sectors.
- Gain instant quotes, bring your specs to discuss in person, with instant feedback.
- Gain market and technology intelligence from the UK’s largest programme of industry-leader Open Conference presentations.
- Network with peers and colleagues from OEMs and all tiers of the supply chain both before and during the show.
- Engage with on-floor features demonstrating the latest engineering technology applications in aerospace, automotive, marine, energy and more .