Ashburnham Insurance Services Ltd


Finding the right business insurance for your company can be costly and time consuming. At Ashburnham Insurance Services we can help you find the best, most cost effective policy for you. Dealing with all companies from SMEs to large multi-nationals we provide a broad spectrum of business insurance products including:

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employer’s Liability Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Commercial Property Insurance
  • Shop Insurance
  • Office Insurance

Our experienced team can help with all your business insurance needs, from comparing quotes from trusted insurers to give you the most competitive deal to tailoring a policy to meet your specific needs.

Landlord Insurance

At Ashburnham we can cover:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Public Liability
  • Loss of rent
  • Emergency Assistance
  • Legal Expenses

To find out more or to get a quote please contact our helpful team!

Landlord Insurance

Land Insurance

Land insurance is essential for people who are worried about the potential financial risks of being a land owner. We have a panel of insurers who can help those looking for land insurance.

 You can insure:

  • Arable Land
  • Brownfield
  • Development Sites
  • Fields & Undeveloped Pasture
  • Moorland
  • Private Roads & Residents' Land
  • Rough Country
  • Woodland
Land Insurance

Public Liability Insurance

Public liability insurance protects your business financially if someone makes a claim against you for damage to themselves or their property whilst you are on their premises. For example if someone trips over your tools and hurts themselves or you accidentally break something then public liability insurance will cover you.

We are happy to provide quotes as cover is dependent on several factors - your trade, how many employees you have and how much cover you need. Ashburnham also give you the option to pay monthly or yearly and we provide instant proof of cover.

Public Liability Insurance

Employers Liability Insurance

Most businesses who employ staff need employers’ liability insurance. It covers all full-time, part-time and temporary staff as well as self-employed contractors, apprentices and any voluntary workers who may be working for you. Protecting your employees’ health and wellbeing is your responsibility whilst they are at work. Cover includes:

  • Tripping/falling over work equipment
  • RSI (repetitive strain injury) and back injuries from computer work
  • Accidents on site caused by equipment failure.

Employers’ liability insurance is a legal requirement and you can be fined if you fail to show your insurance certificate to inspectors.

Employers Liability Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional indemnity insurance is optional but recommended for anyone whose business provides a specialist or advisory service. Ashburnham recommend that the following types of business should consider professional indemnity insurance:

  • Accountants, insurance brokers, solicitors and other clerical professions
  • Medical health professionals
  • Health and education professionals
  • Construction/design professionals

Offering protection against financial losses incurred through legal costs or compensation fees to clients, professional indemnity insurance covers you if a client claims that advice or services provided by your company has damaged their reputation or caused them to lose money.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Buildings that are used for something other than living in still need to be insured. Shops, surgeries, leisure centres, recording studios and restaurants can be covered by commercial property insurance as can premises that are part residential/part commercial, for example a flat over a shop.

Here at Ashburnham we can help you with commercial property insurance. If you know the address and postcode, commercial use of the property, year it was built and construction details we should be able to provide a quote for you.

Office Insurance

We cover small offices in the home, to an office in the middle of an office block. Again covering both damage to either the building or the contents.

We cover injurys which may be caused to a third-party or if any employee where to get injured by offering both public and employers liability insurance.

Office insurance can also include a type of cover known as business interruption. If due to any insured peril you were unable to work resulting in loosing money, this insurance would allow you to claim something back so you did not end up with any financial difficulties.

For a office insurance quote please contact our helpful team!

 Office Insurance

Shop Insurance

Shop insurance we can do includes:

  • Hairdressers Insurance
  • Restaurants and Pubs
  • Retail Outlets
  • Cafes

We include building and contents insurance aswell as liability insurance. You can even cover your employees by adding them on to gain employers liability insurance.

For a shop insurance quote please contact our helpful team!

Landlord Building Insurance

We will cover the physical bricks and mortar structure from weather damage, tenant negligence, vandalism and more.

We compare quotes from trusted insurers in the UK to get you the best deal. You are able to tailor your policy to the level of cover you require and get an instant quote.

Landlord Building Insurance

Landlord Contents Isurance

This covers the content you leave in the property for the tenants. These are household goods such as furnishings, window dressings, carpets, floor coverings and white goods.

Contents insurance will cover:

  • Fire and smoke damage
  • Riot
  • Flood
  • Theft
  • Collision by any vehicle or animal
  • Landslips and much more

To find out more or for a instant quote, contact one of our helpful team.

Home Emergency Insurance

Ashburnham provides assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Typical Emergencies include:

  • Failure of heating and/or hot water
  • Plumbing emergencies
  • Drainage emergencies
  • Inoperable toilet (if the only toilet in the house)
  • Lost keys and lock outs
  • Security risks (such as window/door locking issues)
  • Electrical failures

We give you immediate advice over the phone and send an approved engineer to the house.

Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance

Landlords legal expenses insurance provides legal protection from disputes involving your let property. This could be in the pursuit or defence of civil disputes relating to the letting of your property.

To get a quote contact one of our team members today.

Rent Guarantee Insurance

Covering any rent arrears owed under the tenancy agreement by the tenant of your property. For example, should your tenant lose their job and be unable to pay their rent.

This rent guarantee insurance policy offered provides cover up to the monthly rent shown on the tenancy agreement up to a maximum of £2,500 per month.

Rent Guarantee Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Unoccupied property insurance is insuring your home (by covering the buildings, contents or both) whilst there is no-one resident in the house itself.

Woodland Insurance

Our woodland insurance scheme is perfect if you own a wooded area in the UK. The land mainly consists of trees but may also include shrubs, bushes and other plants that can commonly be found in woodland areas.

The most common types of claim we see on all of our land products involve trees.

Woodland Insurance

Arable Land Insurance

Arable land insurance, or agricultural land insurance is for an area of land that is capable of being ploughed and is being used to grow such crops, either by yourself or by a farmer to whom you rent the land.

The policy will provide protection to the land owner from any injury or damage occurring to a third-party on the land.

Arable Land Insurance

Brownfield Insurance

Brownfield insurance covers sites that have previously been developed and then abandoned. It could also cover underused industrial or commercial facilities that will generally be available for reuse. These sites often still have empty buildings or factories on the land so therefore they are not covered in the same way as normal land insurance.

Brownfield Insurance

Development Site Insurance

Development site insurance is for land that is actively being developed or is intended for development work in the future. This work could be the construction of houses, flats or any other building. The insurance is used to protect you from any instance where a third party might injure themselves whilst they are on the land and then hold you liable as the person who owns it.

Development Site Insurance

Moorland Insurance

Moorland usually refers to an open area of waste land with peaty soil covered with overgrown heath. This uncultivated moorland may contain growth of coarse grasses, heather, bracken and moss. It is also sometimes referred to as heathland or shrubland due to the vegetation that can be found in such tracts.

Moorland Insurance

Private Road Insurance

Private roads, also known as unadopted roads, and residents' land are usually jointly owned by the private individuals who reside on the road. Unlike normal roads owned by the local authority, private roads are the responsibility of the owner(s) and it is up to them to keep them maintained and insured.

The nature of roads is that they are usually easily accessible by the public which means that a trip or accident by a third party could easily be round the corner. A residential road could be subject to various public activity such as access a communal car park that friends, family and visitors use or even a footpath that the public use as a cut through to other places.

Private Road Insurance

Rough Country Insurance

Rough Country Insurance is a type of land insurance where you can insure a piece of land that you may own in case anyone who is walking on the land was to injure themselves and hold you liable because you are the land owner.

Due to the fact that this type of land is particularly hazardous for people to walk along and especially when there are groups such as ramblers that will take to actively crossing this sort of land and if they were to injure themselves then it could be down to you as the owner of the land to pay if they are to hold you liable.

Undeveloped Pasture Insurance

If you own a field that is suitable for the grazing of livestock then you will need undeveloped pasture insurance. Your field could be a mixture of grass, plants, bushes and herbage and has not be previously developed.

Undeveloped pasture can be a hazard for trips and falls. You could be especially at risk if there is a public right of access to your land.

Undeveloped Pasture Insurance
Can we help?