Ashley Power Ltd
Ashley Power Ltd is based in Poole, Dorset and serves customers needs worldwide. Established in 1972 as the Ashley Bearing Company, with a staff of one and a small stock, Ashley Power has seen remarkable expansion over the years.
Today Ashley Power supplies an ever-expanding range of products,
- ball bearings
- roller bearings
- power transmission products such as belt and chain drives
- motors and gears
- variable speed equipment and electrical controllers
- maintenance products such as industrial adhesives, lubricants and greases - just to name a few.
Due to the variety of equipment stocked and sold, we can draw on the vast experience of our national and international suppliers.
With the ever-increasing size of the company's local service area, our delivery vans are constantly on the road to provide a reliable and efficient delivery service.
One of Ashley Power's great advantages is the experienced team who between them have had many years in both power transmission and bearing distribution. Extensive knowledge has been amassed on both mechanical and electrical systems and we are confident in offering the complete package from design to supply.
If you manage an engineering, maintenance or manufacturing business, and would like to find out how your company can benefit from the total commitment to customer service offered by Ashley Power, then call or email us and ask for any member of the Sales Team.
Full range of Ball Bearings including:
- Single Row Radial Metric & Imperial
- Single Row Radial with Spherical Outside Diameter (Metric)
- Single Row Angular Contact (Metric)
- Single Row Angular Contact (Imperial)
- Single Row Separable - Magneto Type (Metric)
- Double Row Self-Aligning (Metric)
- Double Row Self-Aligning (Imperial)
- Double Row Angular Contact (Metric)
- Belt + Chain Drives.
- Motors + Gears.
- Variable Speed Equipment.
- Electrical Controllers
- Industrial Adhesives.
- Oils + Greases.
- Circlips, Keys + Key Steel.
- O-rings & Oil seals.
- Wheels, Castors + Feet.
- Maintenance Sprays + Aerosols
On top of our large stocks of popular item available now we can also rely on our sales team who between them have over 85 years experience in bearing and power transmission distribution.
- Fast & Reliable Delivery Service.
- Machining and Reworking.
- Bespoke Manufacturing.
- An Extensive Reference Library
Every customer is an individual and has differing needs, but all demand consistently high levels of service. To this end Ashley Power has established a quality control system accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 standard.
So if you manage an engineering, maintenance or manufacturing business, and would like to find out how your company can benefit from the high quality service offered by Ashley Power then call or email us and ask for any member of the Sales Team.