Barber of Sheffield Ltd
Welcome to Barber of Sheffield Ltd, where we offer you specialised suture needles that cover a wide range of applications from:
- Suture Needles - drilled end suture needles and eyed suture needles
- Stainless Steel Hypodermic needles
- Surgical Needles
- Sternal Needles
- Channel Needles
- Specialised Bespoke Needles
Here at Barber we have worked with International Companies, supplying them with needles as well as producing specialised needles that have specific requirements such as bespoke lengths.
Barber's beginnings are in medical engineering development, specialising in suture needles and scalpel blades. We have been supplying veterinary products to the profession for a long time and we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of eye suture needles with over 2000 variants.
From those humble origins, Barber has developed into the manufacture of surgical stainless steel instruments. We have also moved sideways into transfusion sets, infusion sets and many other products
Barber Medical has a great deal of experience in a wide range of medical products including the following:
- Mortuary Supplies - including autopsy supplies, morgue supplies and necropsy supplies. These include mortuary trolleys, autopsy tables, stretchers, cold chambers, wash tables, autopsy saws, body bags, suture needles, mortuary instruments to name a few
- Pathology - including instrument tables, trolleys, knives, dissection tables, saws, scalpel blades, twine, wash and drain units.
- Emergency Services - trolleys, stainless steel sinks, stretchers, surgical instruments, body bags, protective clothing and cleaning products
- Education and Research - dissection tables, lift and transport trolleys
- Funeral - eyecaps, cavity fillers, headblocks, casket liners, coffin linings, mouth formers, wadding, coffin trolleys, fixed biers and body hoists.
Medezine have over 20 years of experience in making medical saws and we have been producing these saws to work even in the most demanding situations such as orthopaedic and necropsy fields. The 4000 series medical saw is powerful enough for these uses and are safe and efficient.
The saw's hand piece can be put fully into water and has been designed to reduce fatigue and speed up operation. The vacuum system will remove any particles in the air that may be dangerous.
Barber DTS Tattoo and Body Piercing has a huge range of tattoo supplies and piercing supplies to the industry including tattoo and piercing equipment. We have stock of all our products and will despatch the same day (if ordered before 4.30 pm).
Barber DTS offer the following Tattoo supplies:
- Coiled Tattoo Machines
- Cheyenne Hawk Tattoo Machines
- Stigma Tattoo Machines
- Rotary Tattoo Machines
- Dragonfly Tattoo Machines
- Tattoo Spares
Barber DTS also supply Tattoo Needles, Tattoo Grips/Tattoo Tips, Tattoo Ink and Studio Supplies.
We also supply Piercing Needles, Piercing Equipment, Body Jewellery, Studex and Instrument Trays.