Barflya Graphic Design and Print
Printed Tickets Flyers • Printed Posters • Printed Banners • Brochures • Stationery • Websites • 3D Design • Printed t-shirts and garments • Printed Balloons • Printed Stickers • Printed Correx and Foamex signage • Promo Print
Using our own facilities and an additional network of specialist printers we are able to produce or source almost any printed product. Our project management experience has helped large clients provide bespoke promotional campaigns to their many branches throughout the UK. Barflya’s print management service provides a single point of contact for you and we will take all the stress out of managing a complex multi-media marketing or promotional campaign.
Barflya Graphic Design and Print provide design and production of any form of printed advertisement. From tickets, flyers and leaflets to printed brochures, logo design and letterheads, our print and graphic design department can take care of your marketing needs from start to finish. In truth, if you want true brand and marketing cohesion, it's normally a good idea to find an agency that can take care of everything - and that's where we come in.
- The first step is your initial contact which can be anything from an email to our sales department, a phone call or calling into the office to say hello! Once you have done this we can take note of your details, the nature of your business and get an idea of your needs.
- The second step is the brief. We need from you details of the job you wish us to undertake. This can be as simple or as detailed as you like! Once we have an idea of what you're looking for and which direction to take, the artwork in the brief can then be passed on to our in house creative team.
- The third step is the proofing stage. Once our design team has put together a first proof you will be emailed a copy. From here you can either sign the artwork off to go to print or make any necessary amendments before approving.
- The fourth step is printing. Once the artwork has been approved it gets sent to our print department. We aim to print all jobs in 1-2 working days with the exception of specialist orders and bespoke products. When ordering you will be given a date and time you can pick up your print or expect it to be delivered.
- The fifth and final step is delivery. Our couriers deliver the next working day after dispatch. We can offer Saturday delivery at a slightly elevated cost. Our carriage is chargeable by weight. Alternatively you can collect your products from our office.
Flyers are printed full colour both sides, on 300gsm stock.
sizes include Credit card flyers, A7 flyers, A6 flyers, DL flyers, A5 flyers but almost any size is available.
Leaflets are printed full colour both sides, on 170gsm stock. Other weights are available.
sizes include Credit card leaflets, A7 leaflets, A6 leaflets, DL leaflets, A5 leaflets but almost any size is available.
Additional finishing is available, including die-cutting and folding.
Typical production time is 1-3 days from sign off artwork.
Full colour folded leaflet and folded flyer printing service, high quality printed flyers. All lithographically printed both sides on a range of materials, our folded flyers are available in any size upto A3. All folded flyers and leaflets are creased prior to folding for a professional finish.
- A5, A4 and A3 sizes available
- 170gsm and 300gsm folded flyer materials
- Half fold and tri fold
- Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days
- High quality lithographic print
- Lamination available both gloss and matt finish
Logo Design Your logo should not only let prospective clients know what you do, it should captivate them. Your tagline can further define your market niche & communicate your company's core benefits to your target market. Barflya capture your creative vision using our proven custom process, not a mass-produced online logo shop. In doing this we can ensure we are providing you with a bespoke design custom to you alone.
There can be few things more important to a company than its logo. Nike, Coke, Pepsi, Sony - just try thinking of the brands without getting a mental image of their branding. Barflya understand the power of this, perhaps the most powerful weapon in a company's promotional salvo. To have a strong logo is to make an impression - and to make an impression is to be remembered. Barflya have designed logos for companies big and small - Locally nationally and internationally.
Barflya Design and Print can pretty much print on anything. Whether you pick from our catalogue or source your own garment we can even print photographic full colour
- T-shirt printing
- Polo shirt printing
- Sweatshirt printing
- Hoodie Printing
- Cap Printing
- Hi-Vis Printing
- Men's, women's and children's
- Small, medium, large, x large and xx large available
- Quality branded garments
- Wide range of colours
- Despatched in 2-5 working days
Garments are printed using Flexi Print - a high quality cast polyurethane which is flexible ensuring it won't crack when stretched, has a silk opaque finish and is suitable for washing up to 60°c and dry cleaning. Our flexi print range also includes a variety of specialist metallic and glitter/sparkle foils - perfect for special occasions.
High quality printed stationery created using either your company artwork or a design produced by our design team.
With all web design and graphic work everyone has a different opinion on what looks good. The graphic design team at Barflya Design and Print strive to create a design that not only pleases the clients eye but also works in the eyes of their customers.
Specialists in creating fully bespoke designs from a blank canvas – NO TEMPLATES. Ensuring a unique web design tailored to your business and it's requirements. Our sites can be as simple as a single page web design to a fully loaded mega site. Barflya Design and Print can design a solution for your business.
5 Page Brochure Style Web Design with the following features:
- Design consultation
- Bespoke web design and development
- Use of Flash or Apple friendly animation
- Unlimited design revisions
- Optimised coding for fast site access
- Images from stock photography sourced with your website in mind
- Free basic search engine optimisation
- All our websites are compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Web design package price £450+vat