Bindwell Bookbinders Ltd
Bindwell Bookbinders (est.1992)
A successful growing bookbinder and associated services business which has bought into two established companies since October, 1999.
Brentors Bookbinders (est. 1982) - Specialists in Thesis, Account books and various loose-leaf items, such as ring binders and boxes.
Grange Bookbinders (est. 1980) With a history going right back to 1865, specialists in legal books, restoration and rebinds.
- Account books
- Various loose-leaf items, ring binders and boxes
- Legal books, restoration and rebinds.
Bookbinder based in South East London, offering full range of quality bookbinding services, bespoke items to short run case bound books to individuals and professions.
Our experience enables us to bring to the customer:
- One offs/short run work
- Traditional hand bookbinding
- Thesis 24/48 hour service
- Digital photocopying
- Fine leather work
- Case binding
- Library binding
- Account books
- Legal binding and legal books (stock)
- Legal books for sale
- Photo albums
- Machine and hand sewing
- Gold blocking
- Special bespoke items
- Presentation boxes
- Archival boxes
- Slip cases
- Presentation folders
- Ring binders
- Specialist loose-leaf binders
- Desk Blotters and stationery
- Presentation work and design to customer own requirements
- Bookbinding extraordinaire
Highest Quality Case Binding
Bespoke items to short run case bound books for individuals and professionals
- Personalised Address Books
- Personalised Photo Albums
- Bespoke Book Covers
We can take your promotional items and professionally bind them for presentation folders or personal use to the highest of quality.
Books and Magazines traditionally sewn and bound
- Highest Quality
- Longer Lasting
- Quality Presentation
- Section Sewn and Bound
- Overcast Hand sewn
- Cleat Sewing Machine for single leaf booklets
Commercial clients welcomed for highest quality presentation work, we have worked for some top London companies and keen to demonstrate our expertise further.