Bohler-Uddeholm Precision Strip
- To offer the best possible service and commitment to our customers every single day.
- To establish long term partnerships with our customers.
- To ensure that our customers remain the centre of our attention.
- To remain the leaders in quality.
- To continue to regard our employees as our key asset.
- To work together to achieve success.
- To guarantee the highest standards of quality, service and satisfaction, so that our customers will regard us as their preferred supplier.
Bohler-Uddeholm (UK) Ltd prides itself in its attitudes, liaison network, employee professionalism and desire to achieve, surpass and improve its services and performance. Through projects, innovations, e-business and monitoring trends, Bohler-Uddeholm (UK) Ltd will strive to become the market leader in all aspects. We, therefore, welcome feedback from customers as we continue to provide the best possible service.
High Performance Metals is the largest division in the BÖHLER-UDDEHOLM Group. The special steels and special alloys such as nickel-based materials are manufactured by five companies: Böhler Edelstahl GmbH & Co. KG in Kapfenberg (Austria), Uddeholm Tooling AB in Hagfors (Sweden), Böhler Bleche GmbH in Mürzzuschlag (Austria), Böhler Ybbstal Profil GmbH in Bruckbach (Austria) and Böhler-Uddeholm Specialty Metals, Inc. in South Boston (USA). The Group also has hardening facilities in a number of countries.
All production sites are highly specialised plants. The most important segment in this division is tool steel (cold and hot work steels as well as plastics moulding steels), where the BÖHLER-UDDEHOLM Group is world leader. The second largest segment is high-speed steel. Other major products include special grades, nickel-based alloys and high-alloy sheets, wire and profiles.
Key customers for high performance metals in Europe, America and Asia are the automotive and automotive supplier industries, tool and machine tool manufacturers, the energy industry, aircraft and aerospace industries, consumer goods and electronics companies and medical technology firms.
A major competitive advantage for BÖHLER-UDDEHOLM is the Group’s worldwide sales network. It enables the Company to react quickly and flexibly to the needs of customers on site and provide them not only with steel and materials but also services and technical know-how.
Strip, manufactured at our mills in both Austria and Sweden, is sold by our Bohler-Uddeholm Precision Strip Department.
With hundreds of years of experience in producing steel, quality, reliability and service are the keynotes of our operations. Our goal is always to supply the product that assures our customer of the best overall economy.
See our websites www.bohlersteels.co.uk and www.uddeholm.co.uk for further information or contact our sales office.
For over a century the name Bohler has been synonymous with service, quality and consistency. As one of the world's largest producers of special steels, Bohler's dedication to providing the customer with real benefits is reflected by carefully controlled R & D and investment. Our research and development activities concentrate on melting and casting metallurgy, the processing of special steels into finished products, as well as improving and developing new materials and products. Over the past two years Bohler has invested in a state of the art Powder Metallurgy plant and a Vacuum Induction Melting plant, enhancing its market position and capacity to offer the highest quality steels available.
Bohler products are used in a wide variety of industries, including, plastic processing, aviation, diecasting, medical, power generation, pressworking, to name just a few.
Uddeholm with headquarters in Hagfors, Sweden has been producing steel for over 300 years. As the world's leading supplier of tooling materials and related services, we can be trusted. Meet us under the Uddeholm and ASSAB brands, wherever in the world you have your business.Uddeholm sells and markets tooling materials and services to toolmakers, tool users, machine builders and their customers all over the world.
Our business concept includes:
- Customised programme of branded products for selected applications.
- Consistently high quality.
- Fast response to customer needs.
- Expert technical service from choice of material in tool design to tool in operation.
Leading in development and introduction of new tool steel grades.
Intersteel offers to the UK market the products of Eschmannstahl, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bohler-Uddeholm AG. Our speciality in this respect is plastic mould bolster and insert materials and full machining services.
In addition, we offer best value packages on a multitude of tool steel, stainless steel, mild steel and non-ferrous products through our own stock and global network of manufacturers and stockists.
We also provide add-on services, such as machining, heat treatment, grinding and drilling, when our customer requires it.
For further details go to www.intersteel.co.uk or contact the sales office.
- Our future is based on the quality of our products and services, coupled with the confidence our customers place in us.
- Our performance is assessed exclusively by our customers.
- The quality aspect also includes the reliable fulfilment of promises and the manner in which we treat our customers.
- We are committed to keeping any and all pledges made to and by colleagues.
- This means that responsibility for quality rests with every single member of our company.
- Thus, the quality of our products and services depends on the quality of our staff members.
- In keeping with this, each employee is provided with information and continual further training.
- In order to meet the required quality standards, we apply approved procedures not only in the production sector but also in the fields of quality testing and management.
- We use our resources wisely and in the most economically efficient way.
- We compete with the best in the world and must constantly strive to be counted among them.
Bohler-Uddeholm (UK) Ltd and Schoeller-Bleckmann (UK) operate Quality Management Systems which have been approved by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance to the Standard ISO 9001:2008.
Bohler-Uddeholm (UK) Ltd and Schoeller-Bleckmann (UK) also operate Environmental Management Systems which have been approved by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance to the Standard ISO 14001:2004.