Clean (UK) Ltd
- Daily Office Cleans
- Builders Cleans (CSCS compliant)
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Computer Cleaning
- Janitorial Supply Services
- Refuse Collection
- Washroom Hygiene Services
- We always thoroughly check the references of all potential employees at least two in writing and at least one of those is double checked verbally.
- We always employ part-time staff (no freelancers), pay taxes and NI and ensure they receive full sickness and holiday benefits
- We always maintain public liability insurance of at least £2 million and £10 million employer´s liability cover
- We always appoint a dedicated supervisor and keep the same cleaner on each contract
- We always give clients a list of cleaners names assigned to their project
- We always keep a liaison book on every site for client comments and make sure that it is read daily and actioned accordingly
- We always make a point of checking our performance with clients´ nominated contact person every month to make sure we're living up to our promises
- We always insist that our cleaning staff are smartly dressed in uniform, and of tidy appearance
- We always use environmentally 'low impact' cleaning materials wherever possible
- We always insist that our staff do not eat, smoke or drink on clients´ premises
Clean UK is a highly professional company whose mission is to bring the business of contract cleaning into the 21st century. We strive to combine modern standards on industry best practice with effective, personal, customer service.
We have identified the 'ten deadly sins' of the contract cleaning business and taken extraordinary steps to ensure that our clients will never suffer from such liberties. We have also adopted enlightened recruitment polices, advanced training programmes and constant customer satisfaction audits.
Not many management teams are prepared to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty but ours routinely lead the first cleaning visit of all new contacts to 'set the quality standards' and solve any unexpected problems 'on the spot'.
We live up to our promises. And your expectations.
Running a cleaning company isn´t rocket science.
It requires involved, professional management; a reliable, motivated workforce; agreed quality standards; constant constructive supervision; and pro-active customer service.
Most cleaning companies claim to subscribe to most of the above but they seem to develop Corporate amnesia the moment the ink dries on the contract.