Dale & Co. (Ancoats) Ltd.
On line shopping has never been easier as it is on our new e-Commerce website.
Dale Lifting And Handling Equipment
Safety, Quality and Service Excellence
from a Single Source
As the North West’s longest established supplier of lifting, jacking, handling and height safety equipment, we bring with us an enviable reputation for quality and service, together with a unique accumulation of skills, knowledge and experience.
Our new base allows us to offer comprehensive, innovative solutions to every lifting and handling need, from a single source.
- Assembly, repair and fabrication workshops
- Technologically advanced, computerised testing equipment.
- In-house CAD design, production, installation and testing teams
- Extensive, fully catalogued range of products
Safety dominates our thinking in every single aspect of supply, design, installation and maintenance. 100% safety is built-in to every project we undertake.
- People-focused solutions
- Full risk assessment and analysis
- Long experience and in-depth understanding of HSE requirements
Quality In Everything
All our activities are based on delivering the highest quality possible, both in products and in services, ensuring long-term benefits and optimum performance.
- Best quality materials from carefully chosen and approved suppliers
- Branded, industry-recognised products
- Highly skilled, LEEA-trained staff
Solving Your Problems
Every business is unique, and every lifting or handling problem presents a special challenge. Our reputation for successfully meeting those challenges is unmatched.
- Full on-site analysis of individual situations and requirements
- Design and implementation of bespoke solutions
- Advice and guidance from enquiry through to completion
Helping You Stay Legal
A multiplicity of laws, rules and regulations affects every business that uses lifting and handling equipment. The consequences of failing to meet those obligations can be very serious indeed, so you need to be sure that you comply 100%.
- Information and advice about legal obligations
- Guidance on regulatory requirements
- Full compliance built into every project
Staying With You All The Way
Service for us goes way beyond handling an order. Our support teams are available for as long as you need them, throughout the whole process up to installation and beyond.
- Full pre-sales, after-sales and on-site services, including training
- 24-hour, 365-day emergency repair service
- Non-urgent repairs, refurbishments and lifetime maintenance
Adding Value To Your Business
Not only do we provide a thoroughly cost-effective service, but we also seek to add value to your business by helping you to work more efficiently and profitably.
- Single-source solutions to reduce problems and save management time
- Improved operational performance and productivity
- Measurable bottom-line benefits
Founding members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association
Quality assured products and services
On-Line buying service at www.dale-lifting.co.uk
All our products and services are fully compliant with current legal and regulatory requirements, including :
- Health & Safety at Work 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations) 1992
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Working at Height Regulations (Awaiting Publication)
- Safety Gates