DKM Sheet Metal Co Ltd
DKM Sheet metal has built an enviable reputation as a leading subcontract manufacturer of precision sheet metal components from simple bracketry to complex fabrications.
For over thirty years we have established an excellent record for innovation, service and quality offering a complete solution from prototype to volume production.
- A director will take full responsibility for your account backed by an experienced and responsive design and production team.
- Radan e2i estimating system, we offer quotations to most specifications to be returned within 24 hours.
- Production planning, fully integrated planning and capacity systems.
Punching & Laser
DKM has made significant investment in world class Amada Punch Press Technology over the past 18 months. This technology is at the centre of DKM’s production facility with machine tools capable of punching, shearing, and forming.
Forming & Inserting
DKM have continued to invest in AMADA CNC controlled Press Brakes ranging from 1.2 metre to 3 metre capacity, this combined with fully trained and skilled operators results in DKM’s ability to provide excellent forming capabilities.
Read more: Forming & Inserting
Welding & Fabrication
DKM currently has eight dedicated welding bays all equipped to weld all ferrous and non-ferrous materials. DKM employs some of the most highly skilled sheet metal welders, most of who are coded to various standards.
Painting & Assembly
Significant investment has been made over the past two months enabling DKM to now offer a complete finishing service; the entire system consists of a 3-stage degreasing plant with iron phosphate pre-treat, a dry-off oven, a powder coating spray booth with over-spray powder collection system, and a powder coat-curing oven.
Read more: Painting & Assembly
DKM work closely with their customers to deliver maximum benefits, we operate internal KanBan systems, ensuring fast turn round on scheduled deliveries, we also supply spot orders and supply direct to line on certain products.
DKM’s products are packed and delivered in our own vehicles maintaining high product quality and ensuring that no damage occurs in transit.
- Replacement meter box protector frames for all known utility meter cabinets
- Easy to Install
- Robust - improving security, reducing costs for repeatedly vandalised boxes.
- Sturdily made from high quality steel and are coated to resist corrosion
- Designed to fit over existing frames and are simple to bolt in place.
- Range of locking devices is also available
- In use by Local Authorities and Housing Associations throughout the UK
- Single meter boxes available as well
- Throughout the UK
DKM Sheet Metal have ISO9001 : 2008
At DKM, quality is at the core of our business, enabling us to consistently provide service and value that exceeds our customer's expectations. Throughout all of our production processes our quality system ensures that all aspects are measured to ensure consistency. This gives us the confidence to run 24 hours 5 days a week.
Offering continuous improvement in our processes, our design department are often able to design out unnecessary costs. This coupled with substantial plant investment, ensures that our customers can get a competitive price quotation every time.
We aim to achieve a delivery performance of 98%+. We continue to aim for this demanding target with our customer's requirements at the core of everything we are looking to achieve. We are currently rated at 99% by our largest customer.