We are leaders in the provision of quality, employer-focused, Employment Law / HR and Health & Safety services. Traditionally, many employers have used solicitors and consultants on an hourly rate. Ellis Whittam provides unlimited support in the areas of Employment Law / HR and Health & Safety for a pre-agreed fixed fee term. Many organisations choose to either outsource elements of their internal operations to us or add strength to their existing HR and H&S resources by utilising our services to:
- Reduce financial and reputational risk by ensuring legal compliance and avoiding potentially costly mistakes
- Relieve pressure on management time and resources to allow you to focus on your core business
- Ensure greater efficiency and confidence in decision making from a position of strength
- Provide peace of mind with budgeting
We provide exceptional service, which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our clients are happy to recommend us. You can read what they say about us here.
We provide a comprehensive range of HR & Employment Law support services. Our reputation is built on unrivalled quality of service, practical support and certainty of cost. They key attributes of our service are:
- Your own named, dedicated, highly qualified Employment Law adviser
- 24/7 unlimited telephone and e-mail support
- The drafting of your own bespoke employee handbook
- Drafting of bespoke documentation such as Contracts of Employment, compromise agreements, letters to staff etc.
- Storage of your bespoke documentation in your own secure area of our website
- Ongoing reviews of all your documentation to ensure it remains up to date and legally compliant
- Regular bulletins, updates and webinars
- Legal Expense Insurance (FSA regulated) to pay for your defence costs at Employment Tribunals and compensation awarded against you
We also offer a range of services and products that complement the fixed fee Employment Law service.
- HR Consultancy
- Payroll Services
- Mediation & Investigation
- Absence Control Software
You can learn more about these services that add value and bring efficiency to your organisation here.
At a time when other providers are moving towards one-size-fits-all online services, where you have to do all the work yourself, Ellis Whittam is moving in a more positive direction. We provide a flexible solution specifically designed to meet your needs that is more hands-on, more responsive and more proactive than ever.
- 24/7 unlimited support from named consultants and highly qualified professionals
- Your own named, dedicated, fully qualified Ellis Whittam Health & Safety Consultant, with experience of your sector, will act as your Competent Person as required by the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- We perform your General Risk Assessment, complete your Safety Action Plan and even create your policies and handbooks to match your precise requirements
- A minimum of 6 visits over 3 years to your premises providing hands-on practical help, not just advice
We keep in constant touch to ensure continuous improvement
We also provide a range of excellent value additional health and safety services to take you to the next level of compliance and risk reduction.
- We can guide you to certificated standards including the ISO 14001 environmental standard and BS OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management system
- Superb value e-learning licences for flexible, on-line, interactive desk-based training in more than 60 topics.
- A range of additional audit and inspection services
- Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, PAT testing, fire alarms, emergency lighting and a wide range of other services
- Occupational health services including medical screening, physiotherapy, ergonomics and wellbeing
- Food Safety Training Levels 1, 2 & 3, HACCP Training and BRC Preparation and Compliance
Training to certified level in IOSH Managing Safely and many more disciplines and qualifications