We are dedicated to providing an intelligent and creative stainless steel fabrication service. Our clients from the general public and from a diversity of industry sectors benefit from our high quality products and the high levels of professional capabilities. We have a wide range of experiences working on a variety of projects including big commercial and residential developments as well as public and urban spaces. We have also worked in historic environments and utilised our outstanding welding, fabrication, materials, and engineering and construction skills.
Our stainless steel fabrication include bespoke one-off brackets and complex multi storey retail staircases. We specialise in the design, manufacture, finish, and installation of high quality, bespoke architectural and visual metalwork of all types suited for use in the domestic, retail, commercial, entertainment, and construction sectors. We aim to develop and produce work that is imaginative, diverse, distinctive and in harmony with the environment.
Our visual and architectural metalwork have included spiral, helical and winder stairs, straight and dog leg staircases, exposed structural elements and steelwork, and a range of balustrade and handrails. Examples of visual and architectural metalwork also consist of balconies, decks and walkways as well as canopies and brose-soleils, railing, gates and gate posts, and glass balustrades and structural glazing.
Our past projects and full range comprise of:
- Architectural Rigging and Tension Wires
- Bracings and Tie Bars
- Screens, Doors and Dividers
- Art Fabrications
- Signage and Lettercutting
- Repairs and Restoration
- Street Furniture and Bollards
- Rills, Trough's, and Water Features
- Gutters and Brackets
- Gullies and Drainage Channels
- Metal spraying
- Polyester and Nylon powder coating can be applied in a wide range of RAL and British Standard colours
- Handrails can be coated in a "warm to touch" coating to comply with the Part M building regulations
- Aluminium can be polished, Anodised or Powder coated
- Stainless Steel can be pickled and passivated, dull polished and satin finished as well as bright, mirror or Electropolished
- Dull polishing, satin finishing, bright polishing and patinising are surface treatments that can be applied to Brass, Copper and Bronze
- We apply the same high standards to the finishing and surface treatment, as we do to the fabrication, whether completed in house, or by one of our carefully vetted and approved specialist subcontractors
Our dedication to innovative stainless steel fabrication and areas of specialism such as architectural metalwork ensures we have the right skills to bring your vision to life.
We combine our extensive in-house skills in design, welding, fabrication, engineering, and construction with a team of designers, specialist suppliers, and arts-related and subcontract professionals. The result is a team who can guarantee all the fabrication and architectural metalwork projects we take on benefit from our expertise.
We work in steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminium, brass, bronze, and copper. We also use glass and structural glazing and use only our own trusted suppliers or your preferred subcontractors to provide high quality products. We offer our customers free quotations and advice, high levels of service, quality, accuracy and exceptional pricing.
Staircases form a vital part of any multi storey building and our stunningly designed architectural staircases provide buildings with a truly unique focal point.
We create innovative one-off staircases for both commercial and domestic use and our designers and engineers can assist you to plan your own bespoke staircases.
It is becoming increasingly popular to use balconies on a property in order to create more outside space. Our quality designed balconies can seamlessly blend into your internal and external living spaces and help open up rooms and maximise their potential. They also help to being the beauty of the outdoors into your home.