Energy Service (Midlands) Ltd
Specializes in providing SAP calculation and energy performance certificates (EPC) in England and Wales for domestic dwellings and SBEM calculations and energy performance certificates (EPC) in England and Wales for commercial units.
We Provide a friendly and supportive service for home owners, builders, architects, local authority building control officers, & approved inspectors.
As we work from architectural building regulation drawings and do not need to visit your site to provide our service, we are able to provide assessments to our clients anywhere in England and Wales. We are members of the National Home Energy (NEHR) scheme by using government approved software to calculate the energy efficiency of domestic dwellings, our clients can be assured of the most accurate results possible.
We are members of the National Home Energy (NHER) scheme by using government apporved software to calculate the energy efficiency of domestic dwellings, our clients can be assured of the most accurate results possible.
As a small business with low overheads we can offer a low cost but high quality of service, our aim is to be one of the leading on Construction Domestic Energy Assessment (OCDEA) consultancies in the UK.
Providing thermal heat loss/gain calculations showing TER v DER for submission to local authority building control or approved inspector by an accredited assessor.
We understand that the requirements of part L1A/2A and L1B/2A of the building regulations 2006/2010 can be daunting to our client; therefore we will work closely with you to provide guidance throughout the energy assessment process.
Failing to meet building regulations requirements is not an option as with our knowledge and experience, we will work towards providing the most simple, cost effective solutions tailored to your individual requirements.
We are here to provide a comprehensive service, and aim to develop long term working relationships with all our clients.
- SAP calculations for compliance of building regulations part L1A for domestic new dwellings.
- SAP calculations for compliance of building regulations part L1B for change of use of existing buildings into domestic dewllings.
- Energy Performance certificates.
- Thermal calculations for extensions & conversions.
- Water efficiency calculations for new dwellings.
- SBEM calculations for compliance for building regulations part L2A for new commercial units.
- SBEM calculations for compliance for building regulations part L2B for existing commercial units.
- U value Calculations .
- Carbon/CO2 reduction calculations.