Asbestos Surveys - Oldham, Luton, Stirling, Birmingham, Dublin
Environmental Evaluation is a totally independent UKAS accredited consultancy based in the UK offering advice and monitoring in all aspects of Health, Safety and the Environment.
We are consultants in the fields of:
- Occupational hygiene (including workplace noise)
- Asbestos surveys and management
- Health and Safety
- Contaminated land
- Stack emissions monitoring
Our philosophy is to provide practical, cost effective advice and we aim to build long term relationships with our clients.
Environmental Evaluation has specialists in asbestos surveys and asbestos management in all of its UK offices. We offer project management and UKAS accredited air testing (including Certificates of Reoccupation). We were in the first tranche of organisations to be granted UKAS accreditation for asbestos surveys. We also provide Internet-based software for managing asbestos surveys and storing reports or other relevant data generated by Environmental Evaluation or other UKAS accredited organisations.
The presence of asbestos can only be confirmed by taking a sample and returning it to the laboratory for analysis. All samples taken by Environmental Evaluation are analysed in-house in our UKAS accredited laboratories.
In the UK asbestos surveys should be undertaken to the requirements of Guidance Note MDHS 100 "Surveying, sampling and assessment of asbestos containing materials" published by the Health and Safety Executive. MDHS 100 defines three types of asbestos survey:
- Type 1 - Location and Assessment Survey (Presumptive Survey)
- Type 2 - Standard Sampling, Identification and Assessment Survey (Sampling Survey)
- Type 3 - Full Access Sampling and Identification Survey (Pre-demolition or Major Refurbishment Survey)
Environmental Evaluation also Offers:
- Noise assessment & measurement.
- Exposure monitoring.
- COSHH assessment.
- Surveys & Monitoring.
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Testing.
- Advice on Control Measures.
- Stacks emission monitoring.
- Contaminated land.
- Pre-acquisition audits.
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Environmental Noise Assessments.
- Water quality.
- Planning Enquiries.
- Environmental Noise.
- IPPC Noise.
- IPPC Site Condition Report.
- Asbestos surveys.
- Asbestos registers.
- Project management.
- Supervisory licence.
- Certificate of Reoccupation.
- Smoke testing, "leak testing".
- Contractor audits.
- Laboratory analysis.
- Expert Witness.
- Asbestos awareness training.
Health & Safety:
- Health & Safety Audits.
- Manual handling assessments.
- Manual handling training.
- Legionella assessments.
- Expert witness.
- Bespoke training.
- BOHS course provider.
Environmental Evaluation has extensive coverage throughout the UK with strategically located regional offices:
Oldham Tel: 01457 873 266
Luton Tel: 01582 729 222
Stirling Tel: 01786 474 416
Birmingham Tel: 0121 359 5361
Dublin Tel: 00353 1 231 4600