Fleming Agri-Products Ltd.
Originally set up in Donegal in the northwest of Ireland by Robert John Fleming in 1860, ownership of the company has remained in the Fleming family to the present, ranking as one of the oldest agricultural machinery companies in the UK and Ireland. The Fleming family celebrated their 150th years in business in 2010.
All Fleming products are researched and designed by our inhouse design team who continually work with the end users satisfaction in mind, with all new products being extensively tested throughout the design and development stage to ensure customer satisfaction is the end result.
With computerisation and the pace of new technology moving so fast, the company embraced a policy of continuous improvement and expansion, involving the most up to date design packages, CNC production machinery and processes including robotic welding.
The company has always worked off the motto of “servicing from stock, stocking to service”. Basically meaning that Fleming’s try their best to keep at least £2million worth of machinery in stock to allow them to service the company’s dealer network.