Formwise Washrooms Ltd
We manufacture supply and install our expansive washroom cubicles nationally and as an industry leader in our field we have a reputation for quality products and craftsmanship and constant customer service excellence. Our tendering process and supply chain allow us to provide the very best industry products at affordable costs.
Please visit our website to see our complete line of washroom cubicles, including such styles as:
- Ethos stainless steel pilaster cubicles using HPL/SGL/Glass/Veneer doors and panels
- Form with its unique ‘no pilaster’ style HPL/SGL/Glass/Veneer doors and panels
- Function every day basics range providing HPL/MFC cubicles
- Liquid The best selection for robust long life needs, schools, academy and leisure centres using SGL for doors and panels
- Edge High specification formed through flush front rebated doors and pilasters using veneer, HPL, or glass faced
- Vitality fully framed leisure changing cubicle, swimming pools and leisure centres using SGL doors and panels
- Art elliptical aluminium pilaster cubicle HPL/SGL/Glass/Veneer doors and panels
- Lofty an extended version of Liquid to meet the needs of Academy and unisex school toilets, or where added privacy at a budget is required HPL/SGL doors and panels
- Butterfly Infant school cubicles designed for some privacy whilst allowing supervision using HPL/MFC/SGL for doors and panels
- Caterpillar Nursery school cubicles designed for learners and supervised areas, cubicles using HPL/MFC/SGL for doors and panels
Our washroom ducts and panelling is designed to go hand in hand with our washroom cubicles range and enhance toilets by concealing plumbing fixtures. Our washroom ducts and panelling are manufactured to suit your needs to encase cisterns, pipe work, services and uneven wall finishes. All ducts are site dimensioned to suit requirement, Low level ducts with shelf top can be provided.
To expand, our wall, duct and panelling range is offered in the following materials to meet budgets and design.
- D1 Melamine faced chipboard (MFC) with edges lipped in PVC.
- D2 High Pressure Laminate (HPL) faced MR chipboard with edges lipped in PVC or post formed 2 long sides
- D3 Solid Grade Laminate (SGL) edges smooth radius finish
- D4 Veneer faced MR chipboard with edges lipped in matching hardwood
- D5 4mm-8mm back painted low iron glass panels bonded to MR core board
Our high quality vanity units to complete your washroom are manufactured to suit your project demands and can be manufactured from a wide range of contemporary materials
Our selection of washroom vanity units include:
V1 High pressure laminate bonded to MR core with a traditional post formed apron and coved up stand, complete with MFC under panels
V2 High pressure laminate bonded to MR core with the options of aprons, up stands, extended mirror panels, accessible under panels and doors
V3 Solid grade laminate vanity tops formed to give robust durability, with the added benefit of aprons and up stands being jointed with polished aluminium extrusions
V4 Solid Surface Corian style materials to allow a pre formed seamless vanity top and if required to have integral moulded basins.
V5 Solid surface Trough tops ideal for modern schools and offices
V6 Recycled glass vanity tops with or without integral pre-formed basins
To create a better washroom locker experience, we provide our solid grade laminate aluminium carcass lockers with all the features you need Our lockers can be supplied coin return operated locks, or with cam locks, or hasp to take padlock. We can also provide digital locks, card operated locks or electronic locks. For added security, our washroom lockers are anti-crow bar reinforced.
L Locker for basic leisure centre and school needs used in tiers of 1/2/3/4/5
Z Locker more suited to golf club and leisure clubs where more hanging space is required for long garments.
B Locker Manufactured to specific sizes of the client
Coupled with lockers we provide a number of bench seat configurations and materials, we supply benching solutions for a number of areas. From shower rooms to cloak rooms, we can create a bench solution to meet your needs. All wall mounted bench seats can be provided with matching coat hook rails.
Benching models include:
B1 Bench standard aluminium powder coated cantilever wall fixed bracket and solid grade laminate slat or solid plank bench seat (solid wooden block seats available)
B2 Bench standard aluminium powder coated tubular wall and floor fixed frame with solid grade laminate slat or solid plank bench seat (solid wooden block seats available)
B3 Bench Single width mid island bench seat loose to move where needed or can be floor fixed. Solid grade laminate slat or solid plank bench seat (solid wooden block seats available)
B4 Bench Double island bench seat complete with hanging rails
At Formwise Washrooms, we have many years experience in the washroom industry and as one of the largest washroom manufacturers in the country, we provide a range of high quality products competitively priced whilst still maintaining a personal service to all customers. All products are offered on a supply only or supply and install basis and are backed up with the knowledge of full compliant FSC requirements along with ISO , CHAS , and Constructionline Accreditations
Formwise are always looking for that extra quality in employees, so if you feel you have what it takes to succeed and are looking for a sales role within a progressive company please contact the Sales Director for an informal chat.
Are you looking for your 1st steps into becoming a QS or have some experience in final account negotiation please contact Formwise Washrooms Ltd and see what we can offer.
Office based Sales & Administration staff required, good knowledge of office working practice, sales to the construction industry or methodical in controlling data and organisation of procedures please contact us at Formwise