Foulger Transport Ltd
Norfolk based Foulger Transport provide a full range of logistics services to include:
- UK pallet distribution through Palletline
- Full and part load transportation
- Tail lift & timed deliveries
- Bulk haulage
- Ambient Warehousing
- Ambient Food Grade Storage
- Organic Storage
- Container off load
- Break bulk
- Pick and pack
- Vehicle breakdown & recovery services
- Customer specific dedicated and shared user solutions
- Consultancy Services with a number of years combined successful Business Management experience we can also provide a Consultancy Service which would enable us to analyse your current Warehousing and Transportation expenditure and report on any potential cost savings. We are experienced at working with Customers’ teams to include; logistical forecasting
We are also approved by The Soil Association so we can store Organinc Products and we have recently been approved by QMS International plc and we are now ISO 9001 Registered.
With over 75 years of UK distribution and logistics experience, the main strength of Norfolk based Foulger Transport Ltd is the versatile road haulage service we offer to our broad customer base. We can cater from one box to 26 pallet one order deliveries and as a company we offer the full range of part load services.
Foulger transport operate a fleet of some 100 vehicles from vans to 44 tonne articulated bulk trailers and curtainsided trailers.
At Norfolk based Foulger Transport Ltd, we provide extensive modern, high quality warehousing easily accessible adjacent to the A11. We offer a wide range of warehousing and operating options, tailor made to individual customer requirements.
Foulger's warehousing facilities offer:
- Bespoke ambient solutions
- Warehouse management systems enabling efficient stock control providing accurate information for our customers
- High standards of customer service
- Order picking and packing service
- Quality standards audited and approved by major market names
- Food grade solutions
- Modern, flexible solutions to meet customer needs
- Deep sea container unloading and palletising
- Easily accessible location
- Adaptable facilities and practices enabling a high level of customer satisfaction
- No customer too big, or too small
- High levels of security
- Soil Association Certification
- ISO 9001 Registered
Foulger Transport Ltd offers truck repair and roadside assistance and recovery as part of our road haulage services.
- Our modern, fully equipped workshops, staffed by qualified personnel, maintain our own fleet and are able to offer a full range of services for all makes of HGVs and trailers. These services include routine servicing and repairs, MOT booking and preparatory work
- We offer more than a hard shoulder to cry on - we offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week roadside assistance and recovery for all private and commercial vehicles up to 44 tonnes
- Low Loader and safe storage facilities available
- On/off site tyre service
- Lifting/winching gear
Norwich is a thriving regional city, combining a major commercial, retail and tourist centre with a contemporary medieval city that boasts a rich historic, cultural and architectural heritage. Much of the central road system is not well suited to use by large goods vehicles and several streets have restrictions on vehicle access.
The PortalNorwich Freight Consolidation Centre aims to reduce the number of goods vehicles delivering into the city. It is one of a number of measures that were originally implemented in Norwich as part of the European Union CIVITAS initiative for cleaner and better transport in cities. PortalNorwich has the potential to deliver significant benefits to businesses and to the general public in the city and surrounding area.