Gml Consulting Ltd
Who we are
GML Consulting is an established and creative web design, development, marketing and hosting company based in Norwich, Norfolk. With steady growth and continuing development, we have grown our large and varied client base, ranging from a number of different sectors, including; leisure and hospitality, training and recruitment, logistics, healthcare, insurance, entertainment, and much more. Our clients range from local start-up businesses, to well renowned national and international established companies. Whether it is a small tweak to your current website, a whole new website, or help with marketing, we can help – please read on for a full list of services we can provide…
What we do
In the modern, technologically advanced era that we live in, having a strong web presence is incredibly important and vital for maintaining your business’ development. We can guide and help you from start to finish, whatever project you have in mind – from web design, to building your website and developing it to the highest standard. Our experienced and innovative front and back end web developers ensure that the websites they build are easy to navigate around, fast, and most importantly – provide you with quality and unrivalled overall user experience. We are also highly experienced with ecommerce websites, so if you would like to sell online, we have the expertise and knowledge to make this effective for you.
We use internal admin systems for your website, which enables us to quickly and simply do any updates to your website, whether it is an image/text change, or something more complex. We can also build an admin system for yourself, which enables you to update certain aspects of your website as and when needed.
With mobile internet usage at an all-time high, it is important to make sure your website is mobile-friendly. We can design and build mobile versions of your site, or make your site responsive, so it shows up equally as effectively on all devices.
But we don’t stop at websites – we can also design online applications (apps), whether it be a simple competition-style app to use on Facebook, or an app-version of your website.
Our creative and versatile design team can materialise your ideas onto the screen – or print. From helping you to create or unify your brand, to designing you a website from scratch; we can deliver. We also design; email shots, social media profile images, promotional material for both web and print, email signatures, business cards, and so much more… the list just goes on!
If you are a bit lost for ideas, we can use our creative thinking to produce innovative and exciting design suggestions for your business.
Whether you need us to completely manage your marketing, or just need some help with certain areas of your existing marketing strategy, we can give you the best advice and resources, putting all of our creative energy into each aspect of your project. The main areas of marketing that we cover are:
- SEO (search engine optimisation) – Once you have a fully functional website, the next step is to gain as many visitors as possible. For this to be possible, you need to build an established online presence – we can help you; to identify your keywords and phrases, build good inbound and outbound links, optimise your textual content, help you with or write blogs for your website, and much more.
- PPC (pay per click) – We run PPC advertising for many of our clients, whether it’s Google AdWords, Bing, or any other form, as it’s a fast and effective method of gaining more website traffic.
- Social Media – We can give you advice and tips, or completely manage your social media accounts for you. Social media is more valuable than ever, so you have to really understand which social media sites are most suited to the type of business you run, and post quality content on them. We can do all this and more, as well as designing your profile and cover photos for you if required, and monitoring the results of your social media campaigns.
- Email Marketing – We have developed our own email broadcast system that we use to send our client’s email shots to thousands of recipients a day – we also send our own email shots using this bespoke, secure, and reliable system. Not only do we send emails for our clients, but we design and build them too – thoroughly testing them before hand, and then monitoring the results through the statistics function.
- Promotional Material – we design and print promotional material for the majority of our clients – whether it is a print advert for a newspaper, a promotional video for your company, or a banner for an exhibition, we can help you make an impact. We also do business cards, flyers, posters, or pretty much any type of promotional material you can think of.
It is essential that your website delivers fast-loading information, otherwise your potential customers could be lost, and move on to a competitor’s website which has a faster loading speed. We partner with Rackspace Hosting, to ensure that all of the websites we build are fast, secure, and reliable. We offer different hosting packages, from a basic package, to an advanced database and corporate package.
What makes us different?
Our cutting-edge approach ensures to keep your brand up to date and a step ahead in the rapidly evolving world of online technologies.
We listen to our client’s needs and requirements, and plan each project on an individual basis, making sure that the client is happy with everything before proceeding - every step of the way. We don’t use templates; all of the websites we build are bespoke and tailored to the client’s needs.
The support we offer our clients is second-to-none, which has resulted in strong and healthy relationships with our client base. We not only offer web design and development services, but for the large majority of our clients, we continue to manage and improve their sites, digital marketing, and web presence, on a long-term basis.
We also have a sister company, GML Technology, which many of our clients use for a variety different services, from managing their whole IT systems, to general IT support.