GSM Valtech Industries Ltd
GSM Valtech specialises in supplying sheet metal products with multi-level bills of material including mechanical assembly and ancillary fittings: Labels, graphic overlays, machined components and plastic moldings. Our experienced engineers take basic designs and create innovative, cost effective, designed for manufacture ideas. We have already cut the cost of procurement for our customers by providing a complete service:
- Design - Skilled engineers proficient in 3-D modelling. And advice on meeting EMC regulations.
- Rapid Prototyping - Sheet metal protoypes through to machined, sintered laser and injection molded parts.
- Manufacture - Cost effective state of the art equipment including a recently installed Robotic Welding Cell. Competitive pricing through bulk purchase of raw materials. Capability to supply from stock or Kanban.
- Sub-contracting - A network of good quality, trustworthy and financially sound suppliers enabling us to offer you a competitively priced component sourcing package.
- Packaging - Reusable packaging to reduce environmental costs.
GSM Valtech specialises in the design and manufacture of electrical enclosures and metal enclosures including full mechanical assembly. For products where quality and visual appearance is critical, GSM Valtech excels.
For added visual effect, graphic overlays or membrane keypads are a worthwhile option. For basic modular concepts, aluminium extrusion can be used.
Typical products include:
- 19 inch rack enclosures
- Recording studio enclosures
- Broadcasting equipment enclosures
- Power supply enclosures
- Computer security enclosures
- Audio enclosures
- Control cabinets
- Control desks
- Electrical enclosures
- Electronic enclosures
GSM Valtech has an ever increasing portfolio of sheet metal products. Whether a one off prototype, or a large batch run, we will supply what you need. We constantly strive to give you the most innovative, cost effective solution to your needs.
Products range from complete enclosure systems, parts that are typically used within an enclosure, to general sheet metal work. These include:
- Aluminium extruded heatsink
- Sheet metal formed heatsinks
- Flat and bent busbars
- Mounting plates
- Sheet metal potting boxes
- Screening cans
- Steel brackets
- Fan brackets
- Aluminium brackets
- PCB mounting brackets
- Machine guards
- Metal cases
- Sheet metal boxes
- Sheet metal fabrication.
GSM Valtech specialises in the design and manufacture of graphic panels and fascias. You can make a feature of your electrical control panel using graphic overlays and membrane keypads supplied by us.
GSM Valtech has supplied audio front panels, audio control panels, instrument panels and rack patch panels for many years. Panels can be manufactured from mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or plastic. Finished painted, anodised, alocromed, zinc plated or natural satin brushed.
GSM Valtech will produce graphic panels for a full control desk solution. Utilising materials and finishes most suitable for your application, ensuring a first class quality product.
For over five years, GSM Valtech has produced high quality decorative fire surrounds. Encompassing our own and customers designs.
Products are currently supplied wholesale, via our gas and electric fire manufacturing partners.
We will supply beautifully crafted modern fire surrounds, manufactured in a number of decorative and painted materials including stainless steel, aluminium and brass.
The surrounds can be free standing, or wall mounted in standard goalpost or picture frame format.
Using the latest 3D Cad software, our experienced engineering design team will help you with your sheet metal product design.
Experts in mechanical design engineering, they will realise the most complicated prototype design in the most cost effective way.
Rendered visuals will quickly help you decide on your perfect image, negating the need to produce numerous samples.
To ensure accuracy of build, the 3D Cad design software will produce working drawings and machine tool programs for manufacture.
GSM Valtech provides a component sourcing facility to complement the supply of our sheet metal work.
We can effectively reduce your supplier base and offer one point of contact for all your metalwork and ancillary part needs.
Through strong relationships with our group companies and supply partners, we can offer cost effective solutions.
Our component part sourcing categories include:
- Sheet metal fasteners such as PEM fasteners, DZUS fasteners and PSM fasteners.
- More general fasteners such as nuts, bolts, screws and washers.
- Die cut gaskets and seals.
- Adhesives and adhesive tape.
- Injection moulding solution provider, including design, tooling and engineering materials.
- Aluminium Extrusions.
- Labels in both metal and plastic. Digitally or screen printed.
- Roll labels.
- Packaging solutions.
- Barcode Systems including supply of hardware and software.
- Thermal printing systems including supply of hardware and software