High Precision Foils Ltd
Manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Insulated Copper foils
- Transformer Copper Screens
- Insulated Copper Conductors
- Insulated Die Cut Copper Shapes
- Enamelled Copper Wire - solderable or polyester.
We are a manufacturer of copper foil and strip covered with an insulator in a wide variety of formats. They are ideal for use as the screen in toroidal or laminated transformers. They are also suitable for use as the winding in mains and switchmode transformers.
Have a look at our Web site to see some examples of the configurations we can produce. We can produce small quantities of insulated foil to your specification and supply screening products from stock.
We can also supply standard round wire from a number of materials.
- Available in a variety of styles.
- Here are just a few examples
Fully insulated with an adhesive tape which includes a 6.0mm overlap
Laminated with an adhesive tape on both sides
Has a partial wrap with adhesive tape
Secured to a non adhesive insulator on one side
Copper with adhesive on one side.
- Thickness - 0.05mm to 2.0mm
- Width - 3.0mm to 305mm
- Large range in stock
- Other sizes slit to order
- Small to large quantities
The following insulators are available as adhesive or non adhesive, and seperately or laminated onto our range of foil:
- Class B (130C) Polyester (Pet)
- Class F (155C) Kladex (Pen)
- Class H (200C) Kapton (Polyarmid)
- Class H (180C) Nomex
Die Cut Shapes
- We can also supply copper shapes
- Insulated on one or both sides
- Adhesive backed
We can also manufacture a range of sizes of foil suitable for use in induction loop systems.
We manufacture copper screens suitable for both
laminated and toroidal transformers.