HMF UK Ltd
HMF has a comprehensive range of quality loader cranes for any lifting task and with more than 60 years of experience in the crane business we have a thorough insight into our customers' business areas and needs. As a result we offer quality loader cranes targeted to solve lifting tasks fast, efficiently and safely.
Words like safety, user-friendliness, low tare weight and high capacity are keywords throughout the entire range of cranes from 0.5 to 72 tm.
HMF provides high quality tail lifts to customers who demand high quality and superior operational safety. Our tail lifts ensure long service intervals as integral components are developed with long durability by design.
We offer our customers with a range of different tail lifts both as regards size and design, which are tailored to individual requirements.
We provide a variety of product management and loaders training courses, as well as and prepared by request, special loader training courses, where specific technical topics are explained in a non-technical manner.
Product Knowledge, Loaders (DK, GB) 2- 8 hours:
- The course is primarily intended for future sales consultants, new employees and others, wanting to expand their knowledge of loaders and loader characteristics. The course touches on the most important loader characteristics and why loaders are different. The range of HMF loaders is discussed in details and after the course you will have a basic knowledge of loaders.
Focus on Safety (DK, GB) 2-4 hours offers training:
- for all sales consultants, new employees and others wanting to expand their knowledge of HMF's safety systems, the legislative basis for the systems and how the individual systems work. The course will not go into technical details but explain the operational principles and advantages for the customers. After completing the course you will have a good survey of HMF's safety solutions.
We also have a diversity of product management and installation training courses, including Installation of Loaders (DK, GB, DE, FR, ES) 4-6 days:
- The course is primarily intended for crane fitters mounting HMF loaders. The course touches on important areas that concern the installation of loaders, external hydraulic systems, reinforcement of chassis, frame installation and other topics concerning installation of loaders on vehicles. The course is based on HMF loader installation manuals. As a supplement to the course, a visit to HMF's Vehicle Bodybuilding Workshop may be useful. After completing the course you will have a basic knowledge of fitting loaders on a truck chassis. The course is intended for everybody working with truck-mounted loaders and requiring knowledge of difficult loader installation issues.
TrailerWin, a Calculation Program for Vehicle Body Building (DK, GB, DE, FR, ES) 2-4 hours:
- The course concerns the use of the TrailerWin program. The course is primarily intended for crane fitters, sales consultants and others making drawings of vehicle body buildings and carrying out stability calculations and calculations of axle loads. After the course you will be able to make drawings of vehicle body buildings with the most important components, loader stability calculations and subframe calculations in the PC-based TrailerWin program. The course requires basic computer knowledge.
We also provide our customers with technical service training courses, including the HMLoader Course F (DK, GB, DE, FR, ES) 1-3 days:
- The training course on hydraulics is primarily intended for service technicians, who are going to service HMF-loaders. The course is a detailed exposition of the hydraulic circuits, control valves, relief valves, hydraulic cylinders and a lot of other hydraulic components on all of the loaders. The course is a good start if you are going to service HMF-loaders. A comprehensive binder and a diploma will be handed out after the course.
HMF TCC Course (DK, GB, DE, FR, ES) 1-2 days:
- The course is primarily intended for service technicians, who are going to service HMF-loaders. The course is a detailed exposition of electronic components on all of the loaders e.g. the RCL, the EVS, the radio remote control systems and all the electrical circuits. The course is a good start if you are going to service HMF-loaders. A comprehensive binder and a diploma will be handed out after the course.