J Seed and Co Ltd
At J. Seed & Co, we have many years experience in Oil Storage Solutions from design, to manufacture right through to oil tank installation and removals. No enquiry is too large or small for our helpful knowledgable sales staff. We service from domestic oil storage tanks for heating oil right up to full dispensing 120,000 litre tanks with fuel management systems etc.
We manufacture tanks for many oil compaines up and down the country as well as end users including Jaguar Cars, Liverpool Airport, National Trust and Port of London Authority just to mention a few
Many plastic tanks exstock for oil, diesel, water and Adblue with nationwide next day delivery service if required.
In additional to amazing oil tanks, we also provide excellent prices, a knowledgeable sales staff and a full oil tank installation and removal service by our own Oftec registered staff.
Our plastic tanks are perfect for the storage of fuel, heating oil, waste oil and water. We also provide plastic tank for AdBlue range which come complete with dispensing equipment.
Whether you looking to store drinking water, diesel fuels, or heating oils, our plastic tanks, depending on storage use, come in a variety of designs and capacities. We provide both bunded and single skin tanks. Suitable in most commericial settings, our tanks are designed for storage and dispensing liquids.
There are many industrial and environmental conditions requiring a bunded tank over a single skin tank.
Some of the requirements for a bunded tank include:
- Tank capacity in excess of 2,500 litres
- Tank within 10 metres of drainage ditches, surface water drains and septic tanks
- Tank within 50 metres of a borehole or spring
- Tank over hard ground or hard surfaces ground that could enable spillage run-off to reach controlled water
- Tank located in a position where the vent pipe outlet is not visible from the fill point
- Tank supplying heating oil to a multi family dwelling
In terms of economic sense, most bunded tanks carry a 10-year manufacturer warranty as opposed to industry-standard two years for single skin tanks.
We take great pride in the quality of products and services we provide. We are conscious for the requirement of excellent service and delivery, are very customer focused, and always like to go that bit further than our competitors.
As part of services, we provide:
- On site visits and assessments
- Tank installations and changeovers by OFTEC approved engineers
- Pipework installations
- Removal and safe disposal of existing tanks
- Pump replacement and installation
- Fuel management systems - installation and training
- Tank positioning - we can position any plastic tank up to 30' away, making us ideal for difficult installations