Jobtrain Solutions implement and support flexible, easy-to-use applicant tracking systems/e-recruitment software, which delivers time and cost savings to companies of all sizes and across all sectors.
Our expertise in HR and technology enables us to create industry-leading applicant tracking systems, which place the focus firmly on people.
The product was first delivered in 2000 and we have steadily built our reputation through the delivery of easy to use, highly flexible and extremely well supported solutions. We work with leading employers in the Public and Private sectors including The Crown Estate, Iceland Foods, Mulberry, Warburtons, Rentokil Initial and The Ritz Hotel. The fact that our longest client partnership now spans 10 years is testament to the strength of the technology and service we provide.
The clients we serve and support are located across the globe, including Abu Dhabi, USA, China, South Korea, West Africa, South Africa, Malaysia, and across Europe.
The solution and service
Jobtrain is a hosted (ASP) solution delivered by the Internet. It has been designed, developed and is implemented and supported with the core purpose of delivering time, cost, administration and process efficiencies and savings for recruitment, coupled with providing users and candidates alike with a professional and easy-to-use solution.
- We strive as a business to significantly reduce the administrative burden on HR, recruitment and hiring manager teams through the automation of many of the processes that place most pressure on HR and Recruitment.
- The solution provides full automated tracking of all aspects of the recruitment process and offers full audit trails of all activity, ensuring best practice and legal compliance adhered to.
- The solution works pro-actively to assist companies in harnessing talent in terms of job alerts for candidates, candidate alerts for users, talent pools and a comprehensively searchable database.
- The Jobtrain e-recruitment solution also offers powerful management information reporting capability in terms of time, cost, spend, diversity monitoring, activity and many other areas.
- The solution is backed up with a market leading, comprehensive consultancy and support service, delivered by HR and recruitment professionals.
We'd be delighted to show you our applicant tracking system in more detail. Please contact us to arrange a demonstration.