LED Controls Ltd
Stockists and distributors for a wide range of Inverters, used for controlling the speed of electric motors. The size range covered is for single phase drives up to 4KW and three phase drives up to 500KW.
Please select the manufacturer you require following our website links above. You will then be able to use the product selector to find the variable speed drive for your application.
LED Controls are a specialist distributor of motor controls, factory/building automation and safety products including extensive range of variable speed drives. We pride ourselves in providing technical and logistical solutions to our industrial customers.
Suppliers and stockists of Motor Controls, Inverters, Soft Starters, Variable Speed Drives, Sensors, Panel Building Hardware, Process Controls and Safety Products, we supply products from the best manufacturers such as
- Pepperl & Fuchs and Invertek.
Technical information is available on our website. Please feel free to contact our Sales Engineers for help with product selection and pricing.
Siemens SIMATIC Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Logo! The compact, easy-to-use, low-cost solution for simple control tasks.
- SIMATIC S7200 and S71200 PLC series are a range of small but powerful Programmable Logic Controllers with a wide range of accessories.
- SIMATIC S7300 PLC and SIMATIC S7400 PLC - A mid range rack based modular PLC; it has a fan free design, easy implementation of distributed structures, powerful software and user-friendly handling. The S7400 is a powerful PLC for mid to high-end performance ranges. It has modular, fan free design, the capacity for easy expansion, extensive communications capacity, easy implementation of distributed structures and user-friendly handling.
- SIEMENS S5 PLC - A powerful rack based PLC, now superseded by the SIMATIC S7 range. Please contact us for your spare part requirements.
- Siemens Networking Systems. - AS-Interface, an alternative to the cable harness. SIMATIC ET 200, distributed I/O system. PROFIBUS, PROFIBUS DP and PROFINET field bus systems.
Please contact us for help with selection or use the links view the catalogue and access further information.
- Mains Isolation - The Siemens Sentron series offers a wide range of high quality Switch Disconnectors.
Siemens 3LD main and emergency stop switches 16.0 – 125Amp. 3KA, 3KE Switch Disconnectors up to 1000Amps. 3KL Switch Disconnectors with fuses up to 800Amps, 3NP Fuse Switch Disconnectors up to 630Amps.
- Motor Starting Protection
- Miniature Circuit Breakers - Siemens 5SY Miniature Circuit Breakers are equipped with a delayed overload/time dependant thermal release for over currents and an instantaneous electromagnetic release for high overload and short circuit protection. They are available in a range of poles, trip current and tripping characteristics. More technical information is available by using the download below and by the direct link to the Siemens Website.
- Moulded Case Circuit Breakers - Siemens 3VL Moulded Case Circuit Breakers SENTRON circuit-breakers are used as incoming and outgoing circuit-breakers to distribute energy in low voltage switchgears. They protect installations, drives, generators and transformers against overload and short-circuits.
The new generation of SENTRON 3VL and 3WL circuit-breakers offers a wide range of products, improved technologies, space-saving designs and simple operation. Because of the highly flexible modular design with few components, there are thousands of combination options.
The Siemens 3SB3 range of pushbutton and signalling devices offers a wide range of high quality devices. Please contact us for help with selection. More technical information is available by using the downloads on our website.
- Transformers - wide range of high quality transformers from Siemens and Legrand
- PSU Power Supplies - The Siemens Sitop series offers a wide range of high quality Power Supplies. Sitop Power Supplies are available with input voltages of 110 to 500Volts and outputs 5 to 24 Volts. Output currents range from 1.3 to 40 Amps. Please contact us for help with selection. More technical information is available by using the downloads on our website