We can provide nearly any type of furniture, kitchen and bathroom lighting for the trade.
Our furniture, kitchen and bathroom lighting for the trade includes the following:
- Supply and manufacture for furniture, kitchen and bathroom industries
- Europe’s largest supplier of architectural fittings
- Forefront of LED technology
- Partners in Europe and America
- 20 years in the business
- Excellent reputation for quality and delivery
We can manufacture and supply from our existing range or via its worldwide contacts built up by the management over many decades involved in the industry, leaving us in an excellent position to deal with your export requirements.
We are also the UK’s largest supplier of architectural fittings, extensively used in theatres and set design.
We can supply a wide selection of bathroom lighting to more than meet your expectations.
Our bathroom lighting includes the following bathroom products:
- IP rated illuminated mirrors
- IP rated mirror lighting, vast range available from stock
- Power boxes with lighting switches & shaver sockets
- IP rated halogen transformers
We supply a full range of kitchen lighting to give your kitchen the right lighting effect.
Our kitchen lighting solutions include the following kitchen lighting products:
- Wide variety of German made 'traditional' link able fluorescents
- Halogen lights for all applications in the kitchen.
- LED strip lighting and LED plinth lighting
- Glass light boxes, illuminated light shelves, illuminated splash backs
- Compact fluorescent, T4, T5, and cold cathode
- 'Pop up' power supplies & 'Energy' boxes
We can supply high power LED Delta lighting solutions based on our popular previous models. They are a firm favourite with kitchen fitters due to its ease of installation.
Our high power LED Delta lighting uses the latest optical LEDs. This light gives more light output than a 20w halogen, negligible heat, and an exceptional long life.
We can supply our customers with a wide selection of furniture lighting.
Our furniture lighting products include the following:
- Bespoke products designed and built to your requirements.
- Wide variety of light sources from incandescent through halogen to LED
- All types of switching alternatives
- High-output LED display cabinet lighting
We are LED lighting specialists and can supply you with a complete LED lighting solution.
As LED lighting specialists we can supply the following product features:
- Low voltage white light LED cabinet lights
- Bright white 21 diode LED cabinet lights
- Suitable for surface or recessed mounting, requiring a 58-60mm hole to recess
- Electronic 12V DC LED driver complete with 2m mains lead and AMP connector block
- All LED lights are fitted with 1.5m lead and AMP plug for ’snap-together’ connecting to the LED driver
- Minimum LED life 60,000 hours
- Low power consumption of 1.5 watt per light
We can also supply low voltage white light LED light strip that have the following features:
- Bright white LED light strip 0.5m long
- Self adhesive for easy fixing, using quality Scotch adhesive
- Min life 50,000 hours. Foil backed printed circuit board dissipates heat from LED, improving LED life and colour stability
- Low power consumption, only 5w per metre
- 3 metre connecting leads complete with AMP snap together connectors
- Installation and operating instructions
Our architectural lighting range offers a warm flattering light and is ideal for use over mirrors and other applications.
Our architectural lighting is supplied in 30cm or 50cm lengths they can be butt-joined for continuous lengths of lighting. 35w (30cm) and 60w (50cm) lamps are included. We also have push switch, pull switch or unswitched models available.
We can supply universal downlights predominantly designed by us for the replacement of US-style cabinet lighting.
Our universal downlights are designed to meet the UK and European Standards and these lights are suitable for 25w or 30w R39 reflector lamps.
You can have your universal downlights in black, brass, brown or white finishes.
Our LED colour changing tape is available in 300mm flexible strips that can be linked together or mounted separately. Our LED colour changing tape is available with 30 LEDs per metre and can be supplied in any length combinations up to six metres.
LED colour changing tape can me used with a remote RGB controller or an inline push button controller. The light can be fixed at any one of the seven fixed colours or be programmed to perform merged or stepped colour changes.
We supply quality high powered cabinet LED recessed lighting solutions designed to meet your expectations. Our recessed version of the 24v 1.65w Optical LED is ideal for recessing into furniture.
They have very low running temperature and are ideal for applications where a traditional halogen can't be used. Uses include for example 'blind holes' or directly above an open door.
Our high powered cabinet LED recessed lighting requires a 60mm hole for fitting.
We have a new addition to our range called the single colour LED dimmer control that includes a remote control, power supply and connection block.
Our LED dimmer control is compatible with all 12v and 24v LED kitchen lights and cabinet lights. You can operate the lights with the remote control up to 15m away.
We have a range of LED strip lights that are high output linkable LED strip lights by design. You can butt our LED strip lights together to form a continuous line of lights.
Our LED strip lights are energy efficient and are suitable for replacing old fluorescent fittings. They are available in 150mm, 300mm and 600mm lengths in white and warm white.
We can now offer a LED bed head reading light that is cool running and safe to touch and had been fully tested for use on furniture.
Our LED bed head emits very little heat which makes it good for children's bedrooms or in hotels. Our LED bed head lights use only 1.45w which is a small fraction of conventional halogen lamps.