Lysis Technologies Ltd
We are a professional screen printing ink manufacturer, meeting all our customers' requirements. No job is too big or too small as our workshop can service client's requirements for special screen printing ink and pad printing inks. Being a comprehensive screen printing ink manufacturer, we aim to meet a variation of needs, for example:
- Screen Printing Ink for Glass
- Screen Printing Ink for Metal
- Screen Printing Ink for Plastic
- Screen Printing Ink for Nylon
- Screen Printing Ink for Rubber
- Screen Printing Ink for Leather
- Screen Printing Ink for Wood
We manufacture a comprehensive range of pad printing inks meeting a wide range of requirements. Pad printing inks have been formulated for a wide selection of market application for following substrates:
- Pad Printing Ink for Glass
- Pad Printing Ink for Metal
- Pad Printing Ink for Plastic
- Pad Printing Ink for Nylon
- Pad Printing Ink for Rubber
- Pad Printing Ink for Leather
- Pad Printing Ink for Wood
We manufacture premium quality pad printing inks designed to meet specific requirements. Our workshop is able to service clients with small amounts of special inks and colours very effectively to meet most deadlines. Our laboratories are equipped to research and develop new premium quality pad printing inks to meet special requirements.
Lysis Technologies Ltd is a research and development laboratory going beyond conventional printing ink and coating concepts. We design and manufacture custom solutions to comply with customer’s specifications. These solutions are either just ink related or complete state-of-the packaging concepts for the FMCG industry.
At Lysis Technologies Ltd, we are a fully equipped manufacturing unit in which inks could be prepared from the basic ingredients of pigments, resins, solvents and additives
We have engineered thinners and solvents to be cost effective with reduced environmental impact, safer working conditions and legislation compliance. Our advanced range of thinners and solvents include:
- Cleaning solvents - excellent cleaning performance, zero ozone depletion potential, low global warming potential and low toxicity. Low emissive losses and low drag-out losses.
- Ink thinners - available in various evaporative rates to support fine tuning of the ink to any printing situation.
- Gel retarders - modify thickness, transparency, sheen, drying time while maintaining the ink-structure to guarantee excellent printability and consistency
We have developed an advanced rotomold graphics system suitable for rotational molded polyethylene-products, such as logos, company names, date stamps, hazard warnings, regulatory markings or just for any other information. Our rotomold graphics are provided in colours to suit your requirements and are proven to withstand severe weather conditions.
- Highest quality
- Graphics on adhesive labels (no spraying necessary)
- Easy application (no rubbing necessary)
- Very competitive price
- No minimum quantities
- Short lead time (8-10days)
- Efficient communication
- Advanced material synthesis and characterization
- Food and beverage processing
- Hygiene manufacturing and CIP
- Ink and coating formulation
- Colloidal-assembly and colloidal crystals
- Household and personal care formulations