Non Destructive Testing
Independent Welding Inspection company delivering complete inspection services for a range of clients in the UK.
- Welding Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing, NDT
- Welder Qualifications
- Welder Qualification Testing
- Welding Procedure Qualifications
- Welding Engineering
- Welding Quality Assurance
- Includes welding related service from investigation of individual components for defects to supervision of repairs on structural welding
Specialist service with qualified Inspectors caters to the project with on-site inspections and testing services, these methods would include a combination of any of the following:
Magna Inspections provide quotes designed to meet your specific welding needs. All our certified welding NDT inspectors provide individual technical advice services onsite or over phone, no difference if job is small or a long term management project.
- Personalised service
Strong dedicated team of
- Skilled certified Welding Engineers,
- Welding Inspectors
- NDT Technicians
- Welding Trainers with 30 years experience in site welding.
- UK wide, including London.
European/International Welding Technologist available to assist your company in gaining ISO 3834 accreditation.
Preliminary assessments, design of project drafted, prepared and documented, in-house audits and improvement ingenuity
Magna Inspections is qualified to carry out Welder Qualification Testing in accordance with BS EN 287-1, ISO 9606 and AWS D1.1.
We qualify welders through a UKAS accredited laboratory for all mechanical testing and all witnessing is done by a minimum CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector.
From multinational companies to individual welders we provide a reliable and rapid service which is always at a very competitive price.