Micro Finish Grinding (UK) Ltd
MICRO FINISH GRINDING (UK) LTD (alternative e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org) Specialises in Abrasive Machining of all kinds, with 20 European and American machine manufacturers who supply standard and also special purpose Grinding Systems to suit all types of applications, together with the supply of the consumable abrasives for these as part of the original equipment, or as replacements for customers existing abrasive wheels / honing stones / superfinishing stones suppliers.
This very wide range of machines allows us to offer different solutions, whether it be for any type of Surface Grinding, External Grinding, Internal Grinding, Thread or Worm Grinding, or Gear Tooth Grinding, Superfinishing or Microfinishing Journal or Faces, Flat Lapping / Polishing, FlatHoning, Bore Honing & Diamond Bore Reaming or Gear Tooth / Cross Holes Deburring, plus complimentary machine mounted Automatic/Manual Dynamic Grinding Wheel Balancing, AE Gap & Crash Elimination and In-process Size Control Gauging systems.
Special 5 axis High Speed Turn Milling machines for Steam / Gas Turbine / Aero Engine Blades, Turbo Impellers, Blisks and Aerofoils.
- Cylindrical External/Face/Internal Bore Grinding
- Thread/Worm & Gear Tooth Grinding
- Bore Honing & Diamond/CBN One Pass Bore Reaming
- Camshaft Lobes & Re-entry Profiles
- Through Feed/Plunge Feed Centreless Grinding
- Surface & Profile Grinding
- Steels/Ceramic & Carbide Duplex Face Lapping
- Flat Polishing & Edge Radius Lapping
- Knife Grinding
- Vertical Internal/External Grinding
- Centre Hole Grinding
- Shoe C'less External & Internal Bore & Track Grinding
- Internal Disc Drive C'less Bore Grinding
- Ball Track Grinding
- Gear Tooth Deburring & Cross Hole Deburring
- Turbine Blade Root Milling
- Turbine/Compressor Blade Milling
- Impeller/Turbo Fan Milling
- Aerofoil Milling
- Portal Milling
Sub-Contract Grinding, Honing and Superfinishing is offered within our size capacities, together with a manufacture complete facility including Turning and Milling for suitable projects.
We also offer a complete range of Dynamic Grinding Wheel Balancing/Acoustic Gap Control and In-process Gauging systems, for OEM fitting or retrofitting on existing machines.
A full range of High Frequency Milling/Grinding Spindles and Converters are also available as replacements for belt drive bore grinding spindles, or for incorporation into special machines for High Speed Milling/Grinding or Drilling applications.
Finally, we also have an extensive range of Superfinishing attachments and machines using either Ceramic or CBN/Super abrasive Honing Stones, Cup Wheels or 3M Microabrasive Films.
Please contact us with your used machine requirements and we will endeavour to offer a suitable machine from our stock, or locate an alternative machine for you.
Please contact us for your Machine Mechanical and Electrical Repairs, Routine Servicing or Complete Rebuilding requirements.