Mobility Engineering (Cheshire) Ltd
Slat conveyors are commonly used in the food and pharmaceutical industries. These products have the ability to be washed down for hygiene purposes.
The slats can achieve a very tight turning radius. Our slat conveyors are usually manufactured from acetal - a hard, heat resistant plastic, or stainless steel. Their widths range from approximately 80mm to 300mm.
Our gravity conveyor systems are used for conveying trays, slave boards, cardboard boxes, and plastic totes. They can be linked to the end of a powered system for packing and accumulation purposes. They can be used to form full production lines in uses such as PC assembly, bedding, and industrial batteries.
Specifications of the gravity conveyors include:
- Diameters range from 20mm (light duty - approximately 8kgs per roller) to 75mm (heavy duty - approximately 600kgs per roller)
- Lengths of 500mm stand alone section or a series of 3000mm lengths to achieve the finished length
- Widths are usually in increments of 50mm
- Standard finish is mild steel self colour rollers and painted frames
- Optional finishes are bright zinc plated, stainless steel, and plastic
The chain conveyor is the most robust and heavy duty of the powered conveyor series. They are used for heavier products, and usually fed onto the conveyor by a machine or fork truck.
Chain conveyors are made from powder coated mild steel, and use a modular design with standard 76mm diameter rollers (mild steel bright zinc plated) set at approximately 175mm pitch. Most widths and lengths can be achieved, although this is dependant on the load, application and environment.
We specialise and are experts in many types of conveyor manufacture, including belt manufacture and in recent years, we have expanded our manufacturing base to include an expanding range of quality rollers, belt conveyors and conveyor components. Our belt conveyors come in a wide-variety of sizes and are suitable for many applications.
Our success in this area resulted in a sister company Roll-Ezy Limited in 1994.
We have designed, manufactured and supplied roller conveyors and components to many leading brand name companies. Both standard and bespoke roller conveyors are supplied and three distinct divisions are available to choose from.
- Gravity roller conveyors
- Lineshaft powered roller conveyors
- Chain driven powered roller conveyors