Newflame Fire Equipment Co Ltd
Here at Newflame Fire Equipment Co, we provide fire risk assessment solutions to meet the new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. This order makes new demands on every business owner in England and Wales who works outside the home including the requirement to undertake a detailed Fire Risk Assessment (FRA).
Our fire risk process includes:
- Look at work activities and workplace
- Where are people located and how many
- How these activities change a certain times
- How could harm be caused and at what level
- Put in measures including fire alarms, detection systems and escape routes, to reduce this risk
- Mitigate harm
We specialise in dry riser testing used by the fire brigade or other trained professionals. As systems should ideally be tested at least every six months, we provide dry riser testing for both visual and pressure testing to meet BS 9990 standards. Dry riser testing is essential for valid insurance cover.
We provide fantastic fire engineering solutions for fire sprinkler systems, residential and domestic systems and dry and wet risers for high rise buildings. Our specialist fire sprinkler systems have provides unrivaled fire protection in the last century. Our fire sprinkler systems are the most effective method of protecting lives in their homes.
McCain has been one of our valued customers since 1983. We provide them with fire safety equipment, fire safety training, and we service the fire extinguishers and check their fire shutters. We provide comprehensive, up-to-date fire safety training courses either at our business premises, or at our own dedicated training suite.
In the event of a fire emergency, its essential the fire services are able to access details of your premises and its contents quickly and easily, 24-hours a day. Our innovative premises information box is a new system replacing the traditional fire brigade box. Our premises information box has been developed by Gerda Security Products Ltd in association with the London Fire Brigade. It gives essential building information to fire fighters on all aspects of your fire protection systems including:
- Operating instructions for fire protection and fire fighting equipment
- CAD schematic drawing of the floor plan and a site plan
- For multi-story buildings, an isometric or cutaway view
- Operational incident information sheets