Nor-Cal Europe Ltd
Nor-Cal Products stocks a complete selection of stainless steel vacuum fore-line and pump-line hardware. We offer in excess of 2,500 standard flanges, fittings, adapters and transitions, and have the ability to provide value added, custom designed vacuum-line assemblies in a variety of configurations and sizes. In addition pump-line management solution products aimed at controlling or eliminating troublesome contamination build-up further complete Nor-Cals offering in this area. This diverse segment of products and associated manufacturing capabilities include:
- All types of hardware for ISO, NW, Conflat and ASA piping systems
- Special Chain Clamp flange systems and wire seal solutions
- Tube bending and port pulling for custom weld-free assemblies
- Molecular sieve as well as water cooled and liquid nitrogen cooled traps.
- Particulate filters and oil mist eliminators
- Heater jackets and controllers
No requirement is too small or big, and no custom solution is too complex for our experienced vacuum system designers. Please contact our knowledgeable staff to learn more or to submit an RFQ for your specific requirements.
Users can realize unequalled vacuum process performance with the Nor-Cal Products IntellisysTM downstream pressure control system now in its third generation. Improved throughput and higher yields are made possible through a combination of the Intellisys system’s finer positional resolution, faster actuation speeds and maintenance free adaptive pressure control algorithm.
Nor-Cal offers throttle valves to fit every control application, including:
- Sealing and non-sealing throttling butterfly valves and aluminum bodied throttling pendulum valves
- Linear stainless steel throttling gate valves and a variety of custom designed & application specific valves
A wide range of valve controllers and features offer the user choices such as:
- On-valve integrated controllers and buried box controllers either in low voltage or A/C configurations
- Tool communications interfaces including RS-232, RS-485, DeviceNetTM, EtherNet, Modbus, EtherCAT® and Analog/TTL
- An optional front panel LCD touch screen interface
- Upgrading another manufacturer’s valve to higher performance using the retrofittable Universal Valve Driver.
The pressure control system can be completed and further optimized by adding vacuum measurement instrumentation.
- Heated (45C, 100C & 160C) and unheated Capacitance Diaphragm gauges
- Low cost miniature gauges and full scale pressure ranges from 100 mTorr up to 1000 Torr
Nor-Cal Products has earned a reputation as a world-class manufacturer of high and ultra-high vacuum chambers. The quality, appearance and performance of our chambers are unequaled. We supply one-off chambers designed from customer specifications for university or national laboratory research projects, as well as production quantity chambers that are built-to-print for equipment manufacturers. Thin-film deposition and compound semiconductor processing are common applications for our high-vacuum, O-ring sealed chambers that commonly operate at pressures down to 1x10-9 Torr. Vacuum fired 316L material and metal seals are recommended for ultrahigh vacuum surface science chambers that operate at pressures in the 1x10-11 Torr range. Nor-Cal’s Vacuum Chamber and UHV Accessory offering includes:
- Cylindrical, spherical and rectangular shaped stainless steel chambers.
- Doors, stands, water jackets and Mumetal shields
- Loadlocks, bell jars, base plates and feedthrough collars
- Manipulation and feedthrough devices
- UHV flanges and special flange and seal systems
In addition, Nor-Cal has its own in-house chemical clean and electropolish capabilities. Please contact our knowledgeable staff to learn more or to submit an RFQ for your custom chamber requirement.
Nor-Cal PNor-Cal Products has been a premier supplier of high quality vacuum isolation valves for nearly 50 years. Whatever the application demands, there is a valve to fit your requirement. Our valves provide outstanding performance in the most demanding applications ranging from semiconductor and compound semiconductor processing to UHV research. For a quick overview of the wide variety of applications our valves are compatible with refer to our Valve Applications Guide.