Northern Insulation and Pipeline Stockists Ltd
NIPS have been supplying pipeline products for over thirty years to businesses across the UK. They are supplied to the following industries:
- Foodstuffs Manufacturing
A hold a vast range of stock at our Harrogate warehouse.
The services we have available include:
- BOC gas agent
- Trade counter collections
- Complete pipeline system package
- Comprehensive technical support and advice from our experienced staff
- Nationwide delivery service
- Hire and supply of pipe threading and cutting equipment
- Service and repair of pipe threading machines
- Non-hardening, non-toxic, opaque, dark green paste designed specifically for ethanol blended gasoline including E10 and E85 (for 100% ethanol or 100% methanol applications - use Gasoila 100).
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, fuel lines and couplings.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminium, black pipe, tin and galvanised pipe.
- Pressure Range: Up to 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and up to 3,000 psi with gases.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline such as E10 and E85, petroleum solvents, kerosene diesel oil, BioDiesel propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids and steam.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- For use on NPT Threads.
- Temperature Range: -100ºF to 800ºF (-74ºC to 318ºC).
- UL Classified.
Water Finding Paste
Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste has a golden brown colour and with contact with water turns a brilliant red. This product which is packaged in 3oz tubes, will successfully gauge water content in all petroleum and hydrocarbons products including:
- sulphuric acid
- soap solutions
- nitric acid
- hydrochloric acid
- and other chloride solutions
Other types of Water Finding Paste include:
- Kolor Kut Modified Water Finding Paste
- Kolor Kut Gasoline Gauging Paste
Northern Insulation & Pipeline Stockists Ltd (NIPS) – Services
Products are usually bought in and supplied on a distributorship basis. Stocked items include:-
- Pipeline Materials
- Stainless Steel
- Insulation Materials
- Aluminium Radiators
- Gas and Water Meters
- Compression Fittings
- Stainless Steel Tube and Fittings
- Hand and Power Tools
- Huge Range of Fasteners
- Jointing Compounds
- Tapes and Sealants
- Gas Welding and Cutting Equipment
- BZP Rod and Fasteners
- Uni-Strut and Flamco Systems
- Rustoleum Paints and Coverings
- Spirax Sarco Controls and Equipment
We were delighted to add the BP Lubricant range to our existing Castrol lubricant solutions.
This prestige brand emphasises NIPS commitment to delivering quality to our customers.
Full technical back-up is obtained from BP’s own team of technical experts and engineers.
We stock a growing range of BP products, in line with customer demand, and have quick access to any other products required by our clients.
Visco 5000 is a super premium quality synthetic 5W-40 engine oil suitable for cars and light vans. It is formulated for use in 4 stroke petrol and diesel engines, naturally aspirated and turbocharged, to offer the highest engine protection with stable protective film even beyond extreme operating temperatures.
For 30 years NIPS has specialised in supplying pipeline products and insulation materials
to customers throughout Yorkshire and the rest of the UK. A wide range of products is held in
stock in our Harrogate warehouse, ready for immediate despatch, and our team of experienced,
professional buyers are on hand to source more specialised items.
We keep a range of pipeline materials in steel, stainless steel. ABS, PVC, polyethylene
and copper, plus hoses in rubber and plastic. Ball valves, gate valves, non-return valves, steam valves – from the smallest domestic applications to major industrial pipelines. Gaskets in the full range of materials. Gauges, gas and water meters and a massive range of fittings including compression fittings. We are agents and stockists for the Rothenberger, Ridgid and Silverline tool ranges. And we stock a wide range of consumables, down to nuts bolts and washers.
As an absorbent, Isol8 is a cost effective solution to spill control.
Whilst making your life safer and easier, Isol8 is:
- Highly Concentrated
Isol8 is able to absorb the following:
- Lubrication Oil
- Liquid Fats
- Hydraulic Oil
- All Paints
- Body Fluids
NIPS are the leading UK importer of Italian designed and manufactured Fondital radiators. They are aluminium, making them lightweight, easy to handle, easy to install and highly efficient. Being made of lightweight material and having a low water content, this means that the system can heat up quickly making great energy savings.
Fondital radiators heat and decorate bathrooms and living rooms all over the world and are ideal for large rooms, high ceiling rooms and for low or high temperature systems. They are also ideal for the requirements of office and commercial users. A full range of solutions is offered to meet the requirements of professionals in the heating industry and interior designers.
Fondital’s series of new radiators is accompanied by a full range of accessories. Valves and brackets come in various shapes, sizes and finishes and are intended for use with any type of half-inch pipes, with square or straight fittings.
Castrol is widely acknowledged as the world's leading specialist provider of lubricant solutions; we aim to deliver the Castrol reputation to our customers.
Full technical back-up is obtained from Castrol’s own team of technical experts and engineers, in addition to our own experienced staff.
Our Customers can have their oil tested by joining our Castrol’s Detecta service.
We stock a wide range of absorbent materials to deal with most types of spillage including:
- general purpose materials
NIPS supply absorbent material to deal effectively with all kinds of environmental incidents.
Absorbents specifically designed to be used on oil or chemical spills, and a range of general purpose items including the fantastic Isol8 product.
Spill kits are also available for both site and vehicle use. Produced using a variety of absorbent products, they can be tailor made to individual requirements
Find us on Google
We can also be found on Google.co.uk