We specialise in the manufacture of temperature indicators. We are a leading, worldwide manufacturer of temperature indicators and all other industrial instrumentation for factory automation. Based in Brazil, We are a major contributor to one of the fastest-growing economies on the planet.
Our temperature indicator range includes:
- N320-PT100 - the N320-PT100 thermostat-style indicator gives accurate readings of PT100 measurements on a high brightness 3-digit display
- N320-PT1000 - the N320-PT100 thermostat-style indicator gives accurate readings of PT100 measurements on a high brightness 3-digit display
- N320-NTC - the N320 thermostat-style indicator gives accurate temperature readings on a high brightness 3-digit display
- N320-J/K/T - the N320-PT100 thermostat-style indicator gives accurate readings of J, K and T type thermocouple measurements on a high brightness 3-digit display
- N480i - the N480i is a low-cost, reliable, robust and compact universal indicator
- N1500 - the N1500 is a high performance analogue signal indicator with up to four relays and a 4-20mA output
Further to our vast selection of temperature indicators, we also supply vast datalogger options. Our datalogger range is world leading and suited to all application requirements.
- TagTemp - the TagTemp is our latest state of the art micro data temperature logger
- TagTemp Kit - the TagTemp Kit is a complete ready to work solution for all your temperature data logging needs
- myPCLab - compact and cost-effective, myPCLab is the ideal accurate datalogger for where size is important
- myPCProbe: Pt100 Version - innovative and cost-effective, myPCProbe is the ideal way to get test data into your PC, using a Pt100 temperature probe
- myPCProbe: K-Type Version - innovative and cost-effective, myPCProbe is the ideal way to get test data into your PC, using a K-Type temperature probe
- LogBox-AA IP65 32K - the Novus LogBox-AA accepts two analogue inputs and can store 32,000 readings on board
Visit our website for more information on dataloggers.
Our range of industrial instrumentation products is comprehensive and includes digital thermostats. There are numerous options available in digital thermostats, all with the guarantee of quality, high-functionality and reliability.
Novus products are now available in the UK. Browse our online store to find out more about our high-quality, low-cost industrial automation products.
As well as digital thermostats, we offer:
- USB to RS485 Converters
- Data Loggers
- Digital Thermostats
- Temperature Indicators
- Temperature Controllers
- Modbus I/O units
- Temperature and Humidity Transmitters
- Power Supplies
Further to our options in temperature indicators, dataloggers and digital thermostats, we also have numerous options in handheld temperature indicators.
Handheld temperature indicator products:
- N305 - the lead-in model of the Novus range of Handheld Portable Digital Temperature Indicators, offering a compelling price/performance ratio
- N306 - the next model of the Novus range of Handheld Portable Digital Temperature Indicators, offers a similar price/performance ratio but with some additional features such as Dual Channels
- DC80L - the Novus DC80T is a portable instrument designed to measure and simulate linear mV, V and mA signals. The DC80L also includes an internal power supply for powering 2-wire transmitters
- DC80T – the Novus DC80T is a portable instrument designed to measure and simulate thermocouple and mV signals
- SmartMeter - the SmartMeter is a portable dual channel temperature meter which accepts two simultaneous thermocouples, Pt100 sensors or mV signals
For the most varied and high-quality options for temperature controller products, we supply the leading range.
Temperature controller products:
- N1020 - the temperature controller N1020 features advanced performance capability for the most complex and critical applications. Based on a high-end microprocessor and designed with a sophisticated auto-adaptive PID algorithm, it continuously adjusts the PID parameters for best controlling performance
- N1040 - the microprocessor based N1040 was conceived for low cost applications while also achieving a high degree of accuracy
- N321-S - the N321S is a controller intended for solar water heating applications. It controls the water circulation system based on the difference of temperature between the solar collector and the storage tank (or swimming pool)
- N480D-RP - the Novus N480D-RP PID temperature controller combines simplicity with high performance at a highly competitive price. The N480D accepts most thermocouples and Pt100 RTD, features a relay and pulse output for driving solid state relays and optionally can be supplied with a linear 4 to 20 mA output
Click here for more information on our temperature controller range.