Oceanscan is a leading international subsea equipment company providing the most advanced technology to the defence, offshore oil & gas, petrochemical, telecoms and aerospace markets.
A separate personnel division is able to supply a wide range of technical experts to support our clients requirements. We can provide personnel to support a variety of projects including Survey, Vessel, ROV, Trenching operations and Logistics support.
Formed in 1989 and with its headquarters in Aberdeen,UK, Oceanscan has established a multi-million pound business and has offices located in Bergen, Houston, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
Oceanscan also has a worldwide network of partners, ideally placed to assist your needs anywhere in the world. Partner companies are located in Brazil, India, Israel, Korea, Kuwait, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain and Turkey.
Oceanscan operates a quality system to ISO 9001:2000 standard and is a member of the International Marine Contractors' Association (IMCA) and the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (B.I.N.D.T.)
A sample of the range is shown below, please see our website for a full overview.
Night and day explosion proof colour camera with zoom and swivelling head.
The T-Type Acoustic Inspection System measures the volume and topology of sludge sediments in the bottom of liquid storage tanks (e.g. crude oil)
- includes an ATEX certified tool that is inserted into the tank through a suitable access hole in the roof until fully submerged in the liquid
- smaller tanks (<40m diameter) the entire tank bottom can be scanned from a single position, larger tanks (40m < 120m diameter) the T-Type Acoustic Inspection System scans from several entries are merged to give a composite image of the distribution and a sludge volume of the whole tank.
With multiple Olympus Omniscans on-the-shelf in the UK including the entry level Omniscan M 1664, the full version Omniscan MX16128, the high level Omniscan MX 32128 and Omniscan ECA, either supplied standalone or part of a turn-key-kit, Oceanscan can support all your Phased Array systems needs including phased array probes
Oceanscan have been providing professional offshore personnel for the offshore industry worldwide since 1989 including:
- Experienced ROV supervisors, hydrographic surveyors, data processors, survey engineers and geophysicists
- Skilled pilot technicians, supervisors, marine superintendents, client representatives and project managers
- Specialist trenching, plough and lay equipment technicians
For all general, sales, rental and techinical support enquiries during open office hours.
Don't Forget To Mention You Found Us On Applegate Marketplace