Pallas Connections Ltd
Pallas Connections Ltd is suppliers of quality wiring harnesses and can solve your wiring problems and cater for all your wiring needs.
We manufacture anything from simple cut and stripped wires to complex fully sealed multi-branch harnesses.
Our flexibility enables us to produce small prototype quantities or large production volumes depending on your needs. We supply to a vast array of market places including Motor Sport, Automotive, Medical, Military, Industrial and Commercial.
We offer: -
- Consultation Initial discussion of your requirement, to ensure that you get what you need.
- Design Suggestions/Advice on design, or we will build to your drawing.
- Prototyping Initial development including liaison with third parties as required.
- Production Small or large batch production can be undertaken to give you delivery when you want it.
- Testing Automatic Signal Tester with printed result sheet available on request.
Established in1993 Pallas Connections has grown from strength to strength and expanded our horizons into a variety of market places. We have many years of experience in designing and manufacturing wiring harnesses and associated products. We are a committed team of people who have the capability of reacting quickly to Customers requirements for quality and delivery.
We operate with ISO 9001 2000 accreditation for the manufacture of Electrical Wiring Harnesses and the Distribution of Electrical Connectors, so we have stringent quality procedures in place. Our workshop technicians are all trained with a combination of in-house manufacturing processes and product manufacturer training to ensure consistency and precision.
We have an automatic cut and strip machine, together with an automatic crimping press, which enables us to produce pre-prepared wires easily.
Our Ciiris Automatic Signal tester gives us the capability to supply wiring looms which have been tested for electrical integrity and high pot insulation resistance, with a test report where required.
Quality is the responsibility of every employee at Pallas Connections Ltd; we all take our ISO accreditation very seriously.
We have recently moved up to ISO 9002 2000 which gives us a greater vision of our operation. Our aim is to provide products that always meet the requirements of our customers' specifications and that of our own quality policy.
PALLAS CONNECTIONS LIMITED
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of PALLAS CONNECTIONS LIMITED to provide a product that fully and consistently meets the requirements of our Customers and our own Quality Policy.
To facilitate it’s aims and objectives and to demonstrate our commitment, the Quality Management System at PALLAS CONNECTIONS LIMITED will meet the requirements for certification to ISO 9002.
The Quality Policy of PALLAS CONNECTIONS LIMITED is implemented through the operation of the Quality Management System. The requirements of the System are binding for all Company personnel.
We at PALLAS are committed to the maintenance of the Quality Management System. Our aim is to continue to strive for improvement.
The company began life in the Autosport market and has been involved in Formula 1 Grand Prix Cars World Rally Cars, British Touring Cars, GT Sportscars and Superbikes. We have been involved in design and manufacture of car and support wiring and provide harnesses such as: -
- Chassis Harnesses - Harnesses fitted with Heatshrink sleeving and Moulded Transitions
- Steering Wheels - Switches, Lights and curly cable
- Engine Harnesses - Looms with Fuel Oil and High Temperature resistance
- Pit/Garage Cables - Information and Data cabling for Pit to Car communication
- Breakout Boxes - For test purposes in the pits
- Curly Cables - Cables for Steering Wheels and Tyre Blankets and in the Pits etc.
- Headset Leads - Driver/Co-Driver in car communication